Jewel Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Jewel Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Jewel Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Jewel Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Note: CruiseMapper's Jewel OTS deck plans are valid for 2021-2022-2023 (through April 30).
Jewel of the Seas cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1072 staterooms for 2144 passengers (max capacity is 2573) served by 860 crew-staff. The boat has 13 decks (12 passenger-accessible, 8 with cabins), 12 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools, 3 outdoor Jacuzzis (whirlpool hot tubs), 9 elevators.
The ship's last drydock was scheduled for May 2021. The drydocking (at Navantia Shipyard in Cadiz Spain) was for routine maintenance works (done usually every 5 years) to keep the cruise ships properly maintained. Jewel OTS's 2021 drydock included mainly technical works (hull painting, checking the propellers and fin stabilizers) and classification inspection.
Jewel OTS deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
The list of deckplan changes after ship's 2016 drydock refurbishment (March 21 through April 6) included:
- New passenger accommodations were added - one 2-Bedroom Family Suite (category TS) plus a total of 24 oceanview and balcony cabins (on decks 2, 4, 9, 10, 11).
- On deck 6, Portofino Restaurant was replaced by "Giovanni's Table" (Italian).
- On deck 12, the Seaview Cafe (104 seats, complimentary fast-food diner, and coffee bar with waiter service) was replaced by Izumi (Asian specialty restaurant).
- On deck 6, Vintages (wine bar) replaced the Champagne Bar.
- On deck 4, the Seaside private dining room (starboard, 102 seats) was replaced by inside cabins.
- On deck 8, Explorer’s Court (small relaxation area) was replaced with 1 inside cabin.
- On deck 12, the RCI’s Nursery (Royal Babies & Tots) was added.
- Royal Caribbean’s digital signage boards were installed (numerous touch-screens throughout the ship). The Wi-Fi coverage was upgraded to ship-wide. The fast-speed VOOM Internet is now available.
- Cabin renovations included new flat TVs in all passenger rooms.
- On Lido deck 11, a poolside outdoor theater (Jumbotron movie screen) was installed.
- On deck 13, the Hollywood Odyssey (70 seats Cigar Club & Lounge) was replaced by Concierge Club.
- Chops Grille, the Spa and retail shopping areas were redesigned and refreshed.
Jewel OTS refurbishment project’s total cost was ~USD 30 million. The vessel is among the last RCI ships to benefit from the company’s expensive revitalization program for implementing Oasis-class features (facilities and amenities) fleetwide.
Jewel Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.