Brilliance Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Brilliance Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Brilliance Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Brilliance Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Note: CruiseMapper's Brilliance OTS deck plans are valid for the period 2019-2020 (May 4 through October 25).
Brilliance of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1075 staterooms for 2143 passengers (max capacity is 2466 guests), served by 890 crew/staff. The ship has 12 passenger accessible decks, 16 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools, 3 jacuzzies, 9 elevators.
On Deck 12, the teen’s club Optix shares space with the RCI’s new “Escape Room” (interactive escape-the-room games by Puzzle Break, via a partnership with ShowFX Inc). For 60-90 min, participants (6-12 players) are locked in the escape room. They must work together to solve puzzles, find hidden clues and eventually to find the key to escape the room - before the time runs out. The Puzzle Break game (named "A Royal Mystery") is complimentary.
Brilliance OTS deckplan changes 2013 refurbishment review
The list of Brilliance ships deck plan changes (done during the dry-dock refurbishment in 2013) includes:
- “Diamond Club” lounge was added on deck 13.
- On Lido Deck 11 (in the main pool area) a huge movie screen (outdoor theater) was installed.
- Cabin amenities were upgraded with flat TVs in all cruise accommodations.
- New restaurants were added – “Park Cafe” (complimentary deli on lido deck 11), “Chef’s Table” (private dining tour), Giovanni’s (Italian trattoria on deck 6), Izumi (Asian/Japanese cuisine, on deck 12), “Rita’s Cantina” (Mexican cuisine, on lido deck 11).
- A new “Centrum” program was implemented (daily entertainment, featuring aerial acrobatic shows).
- “R Bar” (the 1960s themed) replaced the Lobby Bar on deck 4.
- “Vintages” Bar (wine bar) was added on deck 6.
- King & Country Pub replaced the Scoreboard Bar on deck 6.
- The library was moved from deck 9 to 5.
- The Royal Caribbean’s signature Nursery (Royal Babies & Tots) was added on deck 12.
Brilliance Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.