Of all Brilliance cruise ship cabins, 578 have private balcony views, and 241 are with 3rd/4th bed. Wheelchair accessible are 15 staterooms. The total number of cabin categories is 26, including the "Guaranteed" categories W-Suite, X-Balcony, Y-Oceanview, and Z-Inside.
Follows the review of RCI Brilliance of the Seas staterooms as amenities, furniture, and services:
- All of the Brilliance of the Seas Suites have a king bed, large-size bathroom (whirlpool bathtub, separate shower), vanity area, walk-in closet, large living area (queen-size sofabed, dining area/pantry, wet bar, kitchen, dining table), private balcony (sliding floor-ceiling doors, whirlpool bathtub, sun loungers).
- Guests in all Suites (excluding Junior Suites only) enjoy the following bonus amenities: Concierge Service (24-hour Concierge Lounge access /continental breakfast, hours d’ oeuvres, CD/DVD library, private parties arrangements, priority services (Salon/Spa reservations, booking RCI cruise tours/excursions, dining reservations).
- RCI Royal Suite accommodations have 2 separate bedrooms (each has 2 twin beds /convertible to queen), plus another room with bunk beds (for 3rd/4th person). Additional amenities in Royal Suites are media center (surround sound, large flat TV, stereo, CD/DVD player), baby grand piano.
- Family Suites have 2 separate bedrooms (each with 2 twin beds /to queen), another room with 3rd/4th bunk beds, living room (vanity, double sofa bed, dining table), 2 separate bathrooms (both with shower, one has a bathtub).
- All balcony staterooms have floor-ceiling sliding doors opening to a private verandah.
- Category FO-Family Oceanview cabins are perfect for families with more kids. Sized 230 ft2 (22 m2), they accommodate up to 6 passengers making them a cheaper alternative to booking connecting cabins. Each FOV stateroom has 2 large picture windows (round-shaped), separate bedroom (with Pullman beds / upper-lower bunk beds), large living area (1 double sofa bed, 2 twin beds /convertible), minibar, more seating and closet space, bathroom (WC/shower).
- All Oceanview (outside window) cabins have a Picture Window (round-shaped window, size is 24-inch / 61 cm).
- The new categories Royal Caribbean single cabins (studios) are cruise staterooms with no single supplement required. These studios are designed for passengers traveling solo. The available for booking RCI cabin types/categories are SI-Studio Inside (with virtual balcony), SO-Studio Oceanview and SB-Studio Balcony. Studio cabin sizes range between 100-200 ft2 (9-19 m2).
- On the Brilliance ship are available only 3x SI (single inside) cabins all located aft on deck 4.
- All Brilliance of the Seas cabins as amenities have 2 twin beds (convertible to queen), ample closet/drawer space, private bathroom (shower, hair dryer, bath products), sitting area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa), flat TV, individual air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, safe, radio, minibar, Internet access, 24 hour room service (5-12 am /complimentary).
- Some staterooms have either sofa bed or upper/bunk beds (Pullman beds) for 3rd/4th person. The twin bed size is 36 x 82 inch (90 x 210 cm).
- In-cabin babysitting is available at an hourly fee (US$19 per kid) for 4 kids per stateroom max.
- For in-cabin use can be borrowed movies, toys, and games suitable for kids with autism.
- RCI’s new Wi-Fi costs US$15 per device per day (50% discount on a second device). The Wi-Fi is always on (shipwide coverage) and super fast (even for streaming movies).