Oasis Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Oasis Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Oasis Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Oasis Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Oasis of the Seas (built 2009, last refurbished in 2014, Royal Amplified in 2019) is the first of the Oasis-class Royal Caribbean cruise liners - together with the sisterships Allure OTS, and world’s largest Harmony OTS (2016) and Symphony OTS (2018). The following aerial photo shows an Oasis-class vessel (as looked from above).
Note: CruiseMapper's Oasis OTS deck plans are valid for the period 2019-2020-2021 (April 21 through April 25).
Oasis of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 2706 staterooms for 5400 passengers (max capacity is 6360 guests), served by 2395 crew/staff. The ship has 16 passenger accessible decks (out of 18), 28 lounges and bars, 5 swimming pools, 9 jacuzzies, 24 elevators.
Specialty dinner/dining packages available for onboard booking (prices are per person):
- “Central Park” package (cost $70 PP) includes Giovanni’s (Italian), 150 Central Park (dinner restaurant), Chops Grille (steakhouse).
- “Chef’s” package (cost $130 PP) includes Chef’s Table, wine pairing, 150 Central Park (dinner restaurant), Chops Grille (steakhouse).
- “Choice” package (cost $80 PP) includes Chops Grille (steakhouse), Giovanni’s, Izumi (Japanese), Samba Grill (Brazilian steakhouse).
Oasis OTS deck plan changes 2019 refurbishment review
Ship's Royal Amplified drydock refurb is scheduled for 2019 (September 22 - November 23) and budgeted USD 165 million. The 63-day drydocking project includes adding new venues, including some fleet-firsts.
- Pool Deck (deck 15) will be completely renovated and redesigned, also receiving "The Lime & Coconut" (2-story poolside bar/first added on Navigator OTS). The new venue offers beverages (including cocktails), DJ and live outdoor music performances. Swimming pools' sunbathing areas will receive more shaded seating, including daybeds, hammocks, swing seats, casitas (small wooden cabins). The adults-only Solarium complex will be refreshed and new whirlpools will be added.
- Aft on Deck 16 (entrance point) will be installed the 10-story high waterslide "Ultimate Abyss" (introduced on Harmony OTS) plus "The Perfect Storm" (3 waterslides).
- The H2O Zone (Deck 15-midship) will be redesigned to "Splashaway Bay" (outdoor aqua park) with Splash Pad (for toddlers) with 3 waterslides and water attractions (cannons, fountains, pools) plus fleet's first drench buckets (2).
- Oasis will be fleet's first liner with the new "Portside BBQ" - a la carte restaurant serving authentic American barbecue favorites. The menu includes smoked marbled brisket, beef ribs, pulled pork, chicken, plus traditional sides (mac-and-cheese, cornbread, baked beans, coleslaw) and homemade desserts.
- Other new dining venues include "El Loco Fresh" (made-to-order tacos, burritos, quesadillas, salads, salsas), Chops Grille (steakhouse), Giovanni’s Table (Italian restaurant), Izumi (Japanese restaurant).
- On Deck 5, "On Air Club" (karaoke and sports bar) will be replaced by "Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade" (located on deck 6's Boardwalk neighborhood). The new venue features 80x large TVs and as activities offers tabletop games, popular arcade games, gaming tournaments. The Playmakers bar has a VIP room (Owner’s Box) and serves bar food and draught beers.
- Sugar Beach (candy/ice-cream shop) sells over 220 types of candies and ice cream.
- Ship's entertainment will be upgraded with the new/fleet-first venue "Spotlight Karaoke", featuring a stage for singalongs and 2 private rooms (for parties). Also new are the Quantum-Class venues "Music Hall" (2-deck high dancing lounge with live band music, large dance floor, intimate seating, pool tables) and Bionic Bar (served by robotic bartenders).
- Ship's kids and teens dedicated areas will be extensively redesigned and enhanced with modern technologies and interactive experiences. Adventure Ocean (kids complex on deck 14) will be completely refurbished and redesigned with organized by activities areas, including nursery (for toddlers), separate area for kids 3-5 yo, private teen-only exclusive lounge (with games, movies, music, outdoor sundeck).
- "Clash for the Crystal City" is a new laser tag game. Also new is RCI's signature "Royal Escape Room" for adventure gaming/team building exercises. The room is dedicated to "Mission Control: Apollo 18" - puzzle game themed after 1973's Apollo 18 moon mission.
Oasis OTS deck plan changes 2014 refurbishment review
Follows the list of deck plan changes after the ship’s 2014 dry-dock refurbishment:
- (deck 4) Private Dining Room (portside) becomes restaurant “Izumi”. Private Dining Room (starboard) becomes lounge “Diamond Club”. Opus Dining Room (aft, level 1) becomes restaurant “American Icon Grill”.
- (deck 5) Opus Dining Room (level 2) becomes restaurant “Silk”. “Cupcake Cupboard” becomes “Kate Spade” boutique. Shop “Focus” becomes “Michael Kors” boutique. Shop “Guess” becomes “Regalia” boutique.
- (deck 6) Seafood Shack (97 seats a la carte dinner restaurant) becomes restaurant “Sabor”. Boardwalk Bar (60 seats fast food bar) becomes “Sabor Bar”. Shop “Pets at Sea” becomes “Britto” (gallery & shop). Ice Cream Parlor was renamed to “Cups & Scoops”. Boardwalk Donut Shop was removed portside and was added “Boardwalk Dog House” (fast-food bar). New Inside cabins were added – starboard location (replacing the Diamond Club lounge) and 4 staterooms near the Dog House. Pinwheels (kids playing room) becomes Video Arcade.
- (deck 7) 2 new Inside cabins were added (7279, 7679).
- (deck 8) Central Park’s restrooms were reduced in size. New cabins were added – Central Park forward, and near the Dazzles (disco /level 1).
- (deck 9) 2 new Inside rooms were added (9279, 9679).
- (deck 10) 3 new Inside rooms added (10458, 10279, 10679) all near elevators.
- (deck 11) 2 new Inside rooms were added (11279, 11679) plus 2 Aqua Theater Suites (aft location, 11330, 11730).
- (deck 12) Concierge Club was renamed “Concierge Club & Wonderland” (club restaurant). All 12 new staterooms were added, incl 2x Aqua Theater Suites (aft location, 12330, 12730) and 2x Interior (12279, 12679). Royal Suite cabin #12240 (portside) was replaced with 6 new balcony rooms. Presidential Suite cabin #12640 (starboard) was replaced with 2 new Family Suites.
- (deck 14) 4 new staterooms were added – 2x Inside (14279, 14679) and 2x Aqua Theater Suites (aft location, 14330, 14730).
- (deck 16) Izumi restaurant was removed (space is now part of the Windjammer buffet.
- (deck 17) Viking Crown Lounge & Bar was transformed into “Suite Lounge” (exclusive) and the restaurant “Coastal Kitchen”. Pinnacle Lounge (portside) becomes Owner Loft Suite (cabin #1701). Pinnacle Chapel (starboard) becomes Grand Loft Suite (cabin #1758).
Oasis Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.