Oasis Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Oasis Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Oasis Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Oasis Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Oasis of the Seas (built 2009, last refurbished in 2014, Royal Amplified in 2019) is the first of the Oasis-class Royal Caribbean cruise liners - together with the sisterships Allure OTS, and world's largest Harmony OTS (2016) and Symphony OTS (2018). The following aerial photo shows an Oasis-class vessel (as looked from above).
Note: CruiseMapper's Oasis OTS deck plans are valid for the period 2019-2020-2021 (November 23 through April 25).
Oasis of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 2706 staterooms for 5400 passengers (max capacity is 6360 guests), served by 2395 crew/staff. The ship has 16 passenger accessible decks (out of 18), 28 lounges and bars, 5 swimming pools, 9 jacuzzies, 24 elevators.
Specialty dinner/dining packages available for onboard booking (prices are per person):
- "Central Park" package (cost $70 PP) includes Giovanni's (Italian), 150 Central Park (dinner restaurant), Chops Grille (steakhouse).
- "Chef's" package (cost $130 PP) includes Chef's Table, wine pairing, 150 Central Park (dinner restaurant), Chops Grille (steakhouse).
- "Choice" package (cost $80 PP) includes Chops Grille (steakhouse), Giovanni's, Izumi (Japanese), Samba Grill (Brazilian steakhouse).
Oasis OTS deckplan changes 2019 refurbishment review
Ship's Royal Amplified drydock refurb is scheduled for 2019 (September 22 - November 23) and budgeted USD 165 million. The 63-day drydocking project (at Navantia Shipyard in Cadiz Spain) includes adding new venues, including some fleet-firsts.
Pool Deck (deck 15) was completely renovated and redesigned, also receiving "The Lime and Coconut" (2-level poolside bar/first added on Navigator OTS). The new venue offers beverages (including cocktails), DJ, and live outdoor music performances. Swimming pools' sunbathing areas received more shaded seating, including daybeds, hammocks, swing seats, casitas (small wooden cabins). The adults-only Solarium complex was refreshed and new whirlpools were added. Aft on Deck 16 (entrance point) was installed the 10-story high waterslide "Ultimate Abyss" (introduced on Harmony OTS) plus "The Perfect Storm" (3 waterslides entrance).
- On Deck 4 (forward), Blaze Lounge was upgraded and redesigned to Blaze Comedy Club, while Comedy Live became Diamond Lounge.
- On Deck 5, "On Air Club" (karaoke and sports bar) was replaced by "Spotlight Karaoke" - fleet-first venue featuring a stage for singalongs, 2 private rooms (for parties) and themed nights.
- Deck 5 changes also include the retail zone with Solera expanded (now includes The Shop's area), Logo Shop (replaced Prince and Green Shop), Island Market (replaced Kate Spade), The Collection (replaced Regalia Shop) and Fine Watches Regalia (replaced Michael Kors Shop).
- On Deck 6 (Boardwalk neighborhood), the venues "Cups and Scoops", "Arcade" and "Sabor Mexican" were replaced by "Playmakers Sports Bar and Arcade". The new sports bar features 80x large TVs and as activities offer tabletop games, popular arcade games, gaming tournaments. The Playmakers bar has a VIP room (Owner's Box) and serves bar food and draught beers. Also on Deck 6, Ultimate Abyss (waterslide's landing area) replaced Sabor Bar. Candy Beach (starboard) was replaced by two new venues - "Sugar Beach" and "Beach Shop" - candy/ice-cream shop that sells ice cream and 220+ types of candies.
- On Deck 7 were added two new inside cabins (7281, 7681).
- On Deck 8, Picture This (portrait studio) was replaced by Central Park Library, and a new inside cabin was added (9458).
- On Deck 11, The Library was replaced with 6 new inside cabins (11900, 11902, 11904, 11906, 11908, 11910). Another new cluster of 7 inside cabins (11912, 11914, 11916, 11918, 11920, 11922, 11924) replaced Diamond Club (level 1 of 2).
- On Deck 12, Diamond Club (level 2 of 2) was replaced by 13 new inside cabins (12900, 12902, 12904, 12906, 12908, 12910, 12912, 12914, 12916, 12918, 12920, 12922, 12924).
- Forward on Deck 14 were added 22 new staterooms (inside and panoramic oceanview). Also on Deck 14 forward, Adventure Ocean (kids complex) was completely refurbished and redesigned with themed by activities areas, including nursery (for toddlers), separate area for kids 3-5 yo, teen-only exclusive lounge (with games, movies, music, outdoor sundeck). Midship-aft Deck 14, Card Room (72-seat) was replaced by Royal Escape Room (adventure gaming/team building exercises). The room is dedicated to "Mission Control: Apollo 18" - puzzle game themed after 1973's Apollo 18 moon mission.
- On Deck 15/Pool Deck, Solarium Cafe (forward) was renamed "Solarium Bistro". Forward-starboard was added, "The Perfect Storm" (3-waterslides complex). Midship, "Pool Bar" and "Sand Bar" were replaced by "The Lime and Coconut" (level 1 of 2). The H2O Zone (midship-starboard) was redesigned to "Splashaway Bay" (outdoor aqua park) with Splash Pad (for toddlers) with 3 waterslides and water attractions (cannons, fountains, pools) plus fleet's first drench buckets (2). Midship-aft-portside, The Living Room (teen lounge) was replaced by "Portside BBQ" (fleet's first) which is an a la carte restaurant serving authentic American barbecue favorites. The menu includes smoked marbled brisket, beef ribs, pulled pork, chicken, plus traditional sides (mac-and-cheese, cornbread, baked beans, coleslaw) and homemade desserts. Midship-aft, the teen area (Fuel Disco, The Back Deck) was redesigned, while Wipe Out Cafe (midship-aft-starboard) was replaced by El Loco Fresh (made-to-order tacos, burritos, quesadillas, salads, salsas).
- Midship on Deck 16, The Lime and Coconut Bar (level 2 of 2) replaced the outdoor venues "Sky Bar" and "Mast Bar".In this sundeck area were also added two whirlpools. Aft on Deck 16 was installed the Ultimate Abyss (waterslide) in the place of Wipe Out Bar.
Also new on Oasis OTS are the Quantum-Class venues "Music Hall" (2-deck high dancing lounge with live band music, large dance floor, intimate seating, pool tables) and "Bionic Bar" (served by 2 robotic bartenders). Bionic Bar replaced Champagne Bar (deck 5 midship-starboard). Music Hall replaced Dazzles Disco (deck 9 midship-aft). "Clash for the Crystal City" is a new laser tag game played at Studio B's Ice Rink (deck 3).
Oasis OTS deckplan changes 2014 refurbishment review
Follows the list of deck plan changes after the ship's 2014 dry-dock refurbishment:
- (deck 4) Private Dining Room (portside) becomes the restaurant "Izumi". Private Dining Room (starboard) becomes lounge "Diamond Club". Opus Dining Room (aft, level 1) becomes restaurant "American Icon Grill".
- (deck 5) Opus Dining Room (level 2) becomes the restaurant "Silk". "Cupcake Cupboard" becomes "Kate Spade" boutique. Shop "Focus" becomes "Michael Kors" boutique. Shop "Guess" becomes "Regalia" boutique.
- (deck 6) Seafood Shack (97 seats a la carte dinner restaurant) becomes restaurant "Sabor". Boardwalk Bar (60 seats fast food bar) becomes "Sabor Bar". Shop "Pets at Sea" becomes "Britto" (gallery and shop). Ice Cream Parlor was renamed to "Cups and Scoops". Boardwalk Donut Shop was removed portside and was added: "Boardwalk Dog House" (fast-food bar). New Inside cabins were added - starboard location (replacing the Diamond Club lounge) and 4 staterooms near the Dog House. Pinwheels (kids playing room) becomes Video Arcade.
- (deck 7) 2 new Inside cabins were added (7279, 7679).
- (deck 8) Central Park's restrooms were reduced in size. New cabins were added - Central Park forward, and near the Dazzles (disco /level 1).
- (deck 9) 2 new Inside rooms were added (9279, 9679).
- (deck 10) 3 new Inside rooms added (10458, 10279, 10679) all near elevators.
- (deck 11) 2 new Inside rooms were added (11279, 11679) plus 2 Aqua Theater Suites (aft location, 11330, 11730).
- (deck 12) Concierge Club was renamed "Concierge Club and Wonderland" (club restaurant). All 12 new staterooms were added, incl 2x Aqua Theater Suites (aft location, 12330, 12730) and 2x Interior (12279, 12679). Royal Suite cabin #12240 (portside) was replaced with 6 new balcony rooms. Presidential Suite cabin #12640 (starboard) was replaced with 2 new Family Suites.
- (deck 14) 4 new staterooms were added - 2x Inside (14279, 14679) and 2x Aqua Theater Suites (aft location, 14330, 14730).
- (deck 16) Izumi restaurant was removed (space is now part of the Windjammer buffet.
- (deck 17) "Viking Crown Lounge and Bar" was transformed into "Suite Lounge" (exclusive) and the restaurant "Coastal Kitchen". Pinnacle Lounge (portside) becomes Owner Loft Suite (cabin #1701). Pinnacle Chapel (starboard) becomes Grand Loft Suite (cabin #1758).
Oasis Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.