Oasis Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Oasis Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Oasis Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Oasis Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Oasis of the Seas (built 2009, last refurbished in 2014, scheduled refurbishment in 2019 / "Royal Amplified") is the first of the Oasis-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships – together with the Allure cruise ship, and also the new “world’s largest” Harmony of The Seas (2016) and Symphony of the Seas (2018). The following aerial photo shows an Oasis-class cruise vessel (as looked from above).
Oasis of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 2706 staterooms for 5400 passengers (max capacity is 6360 guests), served by 2395 crew/staff. The ship has 16 passenger accessible decks (out of 18), 28 lounges and bars, 5 swimming pools, 9 jacuzzies, 24 elevators.
Note: CruiseMapper's Oasis Of The Seas deck plans are valid for the period 2018-2019-2020 (May 6 through April 26).
Specialty dinner / dining packages available for onboard booking (prices are per person):
- “Central Park” package (cost $70 PP) includes Giovanni’s (Italian), 150 Central Park (dinner restaurant), Chops Grille (steakhouse).
- “Chef’s” package (cost $130 PP) includes Chef’s Table, wine pairing, 150 Central Park (dinner restaurant), Chops Grille (steakhouse).
- “Choice” package (cost $80 PP) includes Chops Grille (steakhouse), Giovanni’s, Izumi (Japanese), Samba Grill (Brazilian steakhouse).
Oasis Of The Seas deck plan changes 2014 refurbishment review
Follows the list of deck plan changes after the ship’s 2014 dry-dock refurbishment:
- (deck 4) Private Dining Room (portside) becomes restaurant “Izumi”. Private Dining Room (starboard) becomes lounge “Diamond Club”. Opus Dining Room (aft, level 1) becomes restaurant “American Icon Grill”.
- (deck 5) Opus Dining Room (level 2) becomes restaurant “Silk”. “Cupcake Cupboard” becomes “Kate Spade” boutique. Shop “Focus” becomes “Michael Kors” boutique. Shop “Guess” becomes “Regalia” boutique.
- (deck 6) Seafood Shack (97 seats a la carte diner restaurant) becomes restaurant “Sabor”. Boardwalk Bar (60 seats fast food bar) becomes “Sabor Bar”. Shop “Pets at Sea” becomes “Britto” (gallery & shop). Ice Cream Parlor was renamed to “Cups & Scoops”. Boardwalk Donut Shop was removed portside and was added “Boardwalk Dog House” (fastfood bar). New Inside cabins were added – starboard location (replacing the Diamond Club lounge) and 4 staterooms near the Dog House. Pinwheels (kids playing room) becomes Video Arcade.
- (deck 7) 2 new Inside cabins were added (7279, 7679).
- (deck 8) Central Park’s restrooms were reduced in size. New cabins were added – Central Park forward, and near the Dazzles (disco /level 1).
- (deck 9) 2 new Inside rooms were added (9279, 9679).
- (deck 10) 3 new Inside rooms added (10458, 10279, 10679) all near elevators.
- (deck 11) 2 new Inside rooms were added (11279, 11679) plus 2 Aqua Theater Suites (aft location, 11330, 11730).
- (deck 12) Concierge Club was renamed “Concierge Club & Wonderland” (club restaurant). All 12 new staterooms were added, incl 2x Aqua Theater Suites (aft location, 12330, 12730) and 2x Interior (12279, 12679). Royal Suite cabin #12240 (portside) was replaced with 6 new balcony rooms. Presidential Suite cabin #12640 (starboard) was replaced with 2 new Family Suites.
- (deck 14) 4 new staterooms were added – 2x Inside (14279, 14679) and 2x Aqua Theater Suites (aft location, 14330, 14730).
- (deck 16) Izumi restaurant was removed (space is now part of the Windjammer buffet.
- (deck 17) Viking Crown Lounge & Bar was transformed into “Suite Lounge” (exclusive) and the restaurant “Coastal Kitchen”. Pinnacle Lounge (portside) becomes Owner Loft Suite (cabin #1701). Pinnacle Chapel (starboard) becomes Grand Loft Suite (cabin #1758).
Oasis Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.