Wonder Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Wonder Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Wonder Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Wonder Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Wonder of the Seas (2022-built) is the third of four identical design (new Oasis-Plus class) RCI-Royal Caribbean cruise ships - together with the sisterships Harmony OTS (2016), Symphony OTS (2018) and Utopia OTS (2024). Royal Caribbean's Wonder ship is currently the world's largest cruise liner by GT-tonnage/volume. Oasis-Plus is an upgrade of the original Oasis-Class represented by Allure OTS (2010) and Oasis OTS (2009).
Note: CruiseMapper's Wonder OTS deck plans are valid for 2023-2024 (through April 21).
The following aerial photo shows an Oasis-class vessel (as looked at from above).
Wonder of the Seas cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 2874 staterooms for 5734 passengers (max capacity is 6988) served by 2400 crew-staff. The boat has 17 decks (16 passenger-accessible, 11 with cabins), 26 lounges and bars, 24 elevators, 9-deck-high Zip Line, 2 rock-climbing walls, 2 FlowRiders, a total of 19 pools. (including 4 swimming pools, plus 1 for kids), 9 outdoor Jacuzzis (whirlpool hot tubs, including 2 cantilevered).
Note: CruiseMapper's Wonder OTS deck plans are valid for 2022-2023 (through January 17).
(NEW) Unique shipboard features
The RCI Wonder ship has some unique features not currently available on the other Oasis-class liners.
- "Ultimate Family Suite" (new cabin type/loft suite) features exclusive slide from the kids bedroom (upper level) down to the living room (lower level), floor-ceiling LEGO wall, air-hockey table, separate TV room (3D movies, popcorn machine, media library, video gaming consoles with games), large wraparound balcony (sized 20 m2 / 210 ft2, fitted with bumper pool table, small climbing wall, full-size whirlpool).
- "Hooked Seafood" - New England-style seafood restaurant for lunch and dinner located in the Solarium complex (forward on Pool Deck 15) offers fresh seafood and also has a raw bar where raw shucked oysters can be ordered.
- "El Loco Fresh" is a new Mexican restaurant (capacity over 100 seats) offering fresh-made favorites. It is located in Sports Zone (Pool Deck 15) replacing "Mini Bites" (food bar on Harmony OTS).
- "Playmakers Sports Bar and Arcade" has 12 large-sized TVs for watching live sporting events, as well as a video games section fitted with arcade machines. The sports bar/arcade is located on Deck 6 (Boardwalk). It spans the neighborhood's entire length and takes the place of Sabor Mexican and Starbucks (on Harmony OTS). Starbucks was relocated on Deck 5 (Royal Promenade), but this specialty coffee bar is not available on European cruise itineraries.
- "Sugar Beach Candy and Ice Cream" is a premium shop for sweet treats located on Deck 6 (Boardwalk). The shop has colorful walls packed with candies, premium ice-cream, a huge variety of toppings and also offers family-friendly activities and workshops. Sugar Beach replaced "Johnny Rockets" (fast-food bar).
- Laser Tag arena (experience available in the "Studio B" complex on Deck 3) offers glow-in-the-dark laser tag gaming with top-notch special effects.
- "Escape Room" (submarine-themed, located on Boardwalk Deck 6) provides puzzle-breaking team gaming experience.
- The Mason Jar (adjacent to Windjammer/deck 15 aft) is a fleet-first specialty restaurant (a-la-carte menu) offering Southern American cuisine specialties (comfort food, BBQ, salads, sides, burgers, sandwiches, pies, beverages), live music.
The list of new show productions developed by Royal Caribbean exclusively for OASIS-Plus liners includes:
- "1977 "(in the Studio B / ice-rink theatre) - themed on time traveling and dimension-jumping, with Panasonic-developed video projection technology
- "Flight" (in the Royal Theater) - themed on the history of flying
- "Hairspray" (in the Royal Theater) - themed on the Broadway musical
- "HiRo" (in the Aqua Theater) - themed on heroes combat fighting, with high-flying acrobatics, diving and extreme-sport stunts.
Wonder Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.