Vision Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Vision Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Vision Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Vision Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Vision of the Seas (1998-built, last refurbished in 2022) is of the Vision-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships – together with Rhapsody OTS (sistership) and also Enchantment OTS, Grandeur OTS, Legend OTS (now Marella Discovery 2), Splendour OTS (now Marella Discovery).
Note: CruiseMapper's Vision OTS deck plans are valid for 2021-2022 (through April 18).
Vision of the Seas cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1018 staterooms for 2036 passengers (max capacity is 2443) served by 740 crew-staff. The boat has 12 decks (11 passenger-accessible, 5 with cabins), 8 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 6 outdoor Jacuzzis (whirlpool hot tubs), 9 elevators.
Vision OTS deck plan changes 2013 refurbishment review
The list of deckplan changes after drydock-refurbishment in 2013 (October) included:
- new lounges (“Concierge” and “Diamond”)
- new dining options – the complimentary is the deli “Park Cafe”, and an additional charge is “Chef’s Table”/gourmet dining, “Chops Grille”/steakhouse, “Izumi”/Asian cuisine, and “Giovanni’s Table”/Italian cuisine
- new “Centrum” area entertainment programming (now with aerial acrobatic shows and LED-screens wall)
- “R Bar” (1960s retro style bar)
- Jumbotron (poolside huge movie screen midship on Lido Deck)
- upgraded passenger cabins amenities (flat TVs, iPads)
- Wi-Fi coverage was upgraded to shipwide.
- Digital signage boards were installed.
Vision Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.