Vision Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Vision Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Vision Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Vision Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Vision of the Seas (built 1998, last refurbished in 2017) is of the Vision-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships – together with Rhapsody (sister-ship) and also Enchantment, Grandeur, Legend (now Marella Discovery 2) and Splendour (now Marella Discovery).
Note: CruiseMapper's Vision OTS deck plans are valid for the period 2019-2020 (April 19 through October 19).
Vision of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1024 staterooms for 2050 passengers (max capacity is 2514 guests), served by 740 crew/staff. The ship has 11 passenger accessible decks, 8 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 6 jacuzzies, 9 elevators.
Vision OTS deckplan changes 2013 refurbishment review
The list of deckplan changes after ship's drydock refurbishment in 2013 (October) included:
- new lounges (“Concierge” and “Diamond”)
- new dining options – the complimentary is the deli “Park Cafe”, and an additional charge is “Chef’s Table”/gourmet dining, “Chops Grille”/steakhouse, “Izumi”/Asian cuisine, and “Giovanni’s Table”/Italian cuisine
- new “Centrum” area entertainment programming (now with aerial acrobatic shows and LED-screens wall)
- “R Bar” (1960s retro style bar)
- Jumbotron (poolside huge movie screen midship on Lido Deck)
- upgraded passenger cabins amenities (flat TVs, iPads)
- Wi-Fi coverage was upgraded to shipwide.
- Digital signage boards were installed.
Vision Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.