Review of Oasis Of The Seas deck 11
- Library (8 seats, open 24 hours) has armchairs, tables, Sudoku, books (popular titles plus a small section for children/teens).
- The Library is the gathering point for “Chef’s Table” (at 8:30 pm). This is a private dining concept (capacity 14 guests) surcharged at US$85 per person. Reservations are required, and dress code is formal. This premium dinner package is available every night and includes a 5-course gourmet meal. The event starts in the Library with a Champagne meet-and-greet with the fellow diners and the assigned sommelier (knowledgeable wine steward). From here the party relocates to the Diamond Lounge (deck 4), where is set a long table. Each of the courses is wine paired. Each wine is reviewed by the sommelier, and each of the dishes – by one of the ship’s top chefs. Menus are different each evening depending on the Chef’s personal choice. If reservations are under 12, Chef’s Table could be canceled.
- Cruise cabins from 11100 to 11730, of which Inside (categories 1R, 1V, 2V, 3V and 4V), Oceanview (categories 1K and 6N), Balcony staterooms (categories 1A, 1C, 2C, 1D, 2D, 5D and 6D), Boardwalk Balcony staterooms (categories 1I, 2I and 4I), Central Park View Balcony (categories 1J and 2J), and the rest are Suites (categories – J4-Junior, GS-Grand, OS-Owner Suite, A3-AquaTheater Suite).
- deck plan 11 cabins information: All forward-facing / fore-location oceanview staterooms are with slanted large windows overlooking the ship’s bow. Most of the aft balconies offer views of the Aquatheater. Boardwalk View balcony cabins are located above the Boardwalk Neighborhood, so noise could be an issue. Central Park View cabins overlook the ship’s interior. Be advised that all the Boardwalk-Central Park cabins have “interior balconies”, which are not private (can be viewed from verandas located on the opposite side). Category “C2-Central Park Balcony” rooms with larger (double width) verandas are numbers 11229 and 11629 (both located aft of the Living Wall).
Deck 11 changes after Royal Amplified 2019 refurbishment
- The Library was replaced with 6 new inside cabins (11900, 11902, 11904, 11906, 11908, 11910).
- Another new cluster of 7 inside cabins (11912, 11914, 11916, 11918, 11920, 11922, 11924) replaced Diamond Club (lower level 1 of 2).