Review of Allure Of The Seas deck 12 (Bridge)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible for passengers.
- Cabins from 12138 to 12730, of which Inside (categories – 1V, 2V, 4V), Balcony staterooms (categories – 1C, 2C, 1D, 2D, 5D, 6D plus 1J, 2J-Central Park View and 1I, 2I, 4I-Boardwalk View), and the rest are Suites (categories – J4-Junior, GT, GS-Grand, OS-Owner Suite, A3-AquaTheater Suite).
- deck plan 12 cabins information: Most of the aft balconies offer views of the Aquatheater. Boardwalk View balcony cabins are located above the Boardwalk Neighborhood, so noise could be an issue. Central Park View cabins overlook the ship’s interior. Be advised that all the Boardwalk-Central Park cabins have “interior balconies”, which are not private (can be viewed from verandas located on the opposite side). Category “Central Park Balcony” rooms with larger (double width) verandas are numbers 12229 and 12629 (both located aft of the Living Wall). Both Aqua Theater Suites (most-aft rooms 12330 and 12730) are with lower ceilings.
Deck 12 changes after Royal Amplified 2020 refurbishment
- Diamond Club (upper level 2 of 2) was replaced by 13 new inside cabins (12900, 12902, 12904, 12906, 12908, 12910, 12912, 12914, 12916, 12918, 12920, 12922, 12924). Diamond Club's upper level was also used for “Chef’s Table” (private dining tour).
- Diamond Club (upper level 2) was also used for “Chef’s Table” (private dining tour).
- Card Room (upper level 2 of 2) was relocated here from Deck 14 (where was replaced by Royal Escape Room).