Review of Allure Of The Seas deck 4 (Casino-Studio B)
- Royal Theater (upper orchestra level 2 of 3, capacity 434 seats)
- Studio B (ice rink theater / balcony level 2, seating capacity 775) is a complimentary ice-skating stadium (2-tiered show lounge/theater). Daily, the ice rink is operated with 45-min sessions (max 50 guests per session) for ice-skating, ice games, hockey, demonstrations, adult scavenger hunts. In the evenings, there is a live RCI original production show (professional ice show). Studio B is complimentary (equipment provided, no reservations needed). Tickets are free, but have to be obtained in advance. Here is also played "Clash for the Crystal City" - laser tag game at Studio B's Ice Rink (on lower level / deck 3).
- Entertainment Place (neighborhood / night club district) offers daily live performances and demonstrations (incl cooking demos and DreamWorks characters meets-greets).
- Blaze Comedy Club (capacity 193 seats) is the ship’s dedicated disco nightclub with large dance floor and a full-service bar.
- Diamond Club (121 seats, open 24-hours) is an exclusive bar lounge for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club passengers (by the RCI’s loyalty program). The lounge offers concierge service (between 8:30 - 11:30 am, and between 5 - 8:30 pm). The amenities and services provided include: personalized stationary, served Continental breakfast (8 - 10 am), Hors d’oeuvres and petit fours (served, respectively, before and after dinner), complimentary self-service bar (free drinks), reservations (specialty restaurants, shore excursions/tours, Beach Cabanas), Salon/Spa appointments, show ticketing assistance, media borrowing (music and movies on disks and DVDs), business services (faxing, copying), private party arrangements. The lounge also has Internet-connected computers.
- Casino Royale is a large, Vegas-style gambling casino with the impressive number of 456 slot machines and 27 gaming tables, poker room (for high-stake players), full-service Casino Bar and lounge (seating area with plush chairs and sofas). The Casino staff also provides complimentary gambling lessons. Regularly, here are hosted gambling tournaments. The list of available games includes Video Poker (machines) and table games (Craps, Roulette, Black Jack 21, Caribbean Stud Poker). Guests can pay in cash or with their “Sea Pass” cards. The Casino is a smoking-allowed area, but also has a small non-smoking section.
- Jazz on 4 (92 seats) is a jazz club bar a small stage (for live performances /most nights), leather armchairs, big comfortable sofas, fluorescent lighting. Here is also hosted the “Prohibition Party” (on every 5th night of the cruise /reservations-only).
- Hall of Odds (gambling museum).
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine (73 seats) is the RCI’s signature pan-Asian cuisine specialty restaurant with mostly traditional Japanese dishes (sushi-teppanyaki-hibachi, tableside cooking). The restaurant is a la carte priced and open for Lunch (seadays only, between 12 – 1:30 pm) and Dinner (between 6 – 9:30 pm). Reservations are required. The restaurant is comprised of a sushi bar (sushi/sashimi) and another section with 2 hibachi stations. The menu includes sushi rolls, signature rolls, sashimi (2- or 5-piece, also combo platter), sukiyaki, yakimeshi, ishiyaki (grill / chicken, beef), wakame salad (seaweed), pan-fried gyoza dumplings, hot/cold appetizers, premium seafood (tuna, shrimp, lobster, eel, crab), desserts (ice cream, pancake, caramel flan, dessert sampler) and specialty drinks (cocktails, beer, sake selection). Edamame soybeans and miso soup are complimentary. Izumi has Teppanyaki menu (for iron griddle-cooked food) and Omakase menu (Chef’s choice).
- Izumi Express is the Royal Caribbean’s new “sushi to go” option available fleetwide since July 2016. The “take-out sushi” is fresh-made and of premium quality. The new option is a great choice for families with kids (avoiding the formal sit-down meal) and for all passengers willing to enjoy this popular Japanese food somewhere else on the cruise ship (incl in their cabins). Izumi Express sushi ordering is via phone (any one on the ship, incl the cabin’s) and also by going to the Izumi restaurant and placing your order there. Guests can order any item from the Izumi’s sushi menu during the restaurant’s operational hours. The staff takes the order and provides a time window to pick it up (usually within 10-15 min). Meals are in to-go containers (plastic, transparent) and conveniently bagged up. Quick and easy takeaway service is provided by the new Izumi Express carts (colored in black) offering up to 8 pre-packaged sushi rolls.
- Main Dining Room” (level 2) with DreamWorks characters breakfast, 2 fixed dinner seatings (6pm or 8:30pm) plus My Time Dining (open-seating).
- AquaTheatre (entry is on deck 6).
Deck 4 changes after Royal Amplified 2020 refurbishment
- Forward on Deck 4, Blaze Lounge was upgraded and redesigned to Blaze Comedy Club, while Comedy Live became Diamond Lounge.
- Comedy Live (121 seats) was an adults-only comedy club for live performances by X-rated standup comedians. Performers are itinerary-based (American, Latin, British). Each night are offered 3 shows (at 7:30 pm, 9:30 pm, 11:30 pm). Reservations are required.
- Comedy Live