Spectrum Of The Seas Review and Specifications
Specifications of Spectrum Of The Seas
|Year built||2019 new ship|
|Builder||Meyer Werft (Papenburg, Germany)|
|Building cost||EUR 750 million (USD 940 million)|
|Owner||Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd|
|Operator||Royal Caribbean International (Asia)|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||347 m / 1138 ft|
|Beam (width)||41 m / 135 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||168670 gt|
|Passengers||4246 - 4819|
|Decks with cabins||9|
|Sister-ships||Odyssey Of The Seas|
|Christened by||Xiaoming Huang and Angelababy|
Current itinerary of Spectrum Of The Seas
Spectrum Of The Seas current cruise is 5 days, round-trip Kumamoto & Fukuoka. Prices start from USD 592 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 17 Jun, 2019 and ends on 22 Jun, 2019.
Review of Spectrum Of The Seas
Spectrum of the Seas cruise ship is Royal Caribbean's first Quantum-Ultra class vessel designed and built specifically for the Chinese market. Quantum-Ultra is an upgraded (enlarged and enhanced) version of the Quantum-class ships Anthem, Quantum and Ovation.
History - construction and ownership
Royal Caribbean International (RCI) is an US company, trademarked brand and subsidiary owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL, shipowner). RCI was established in 1968 and currently has over 1/5 of the worldwide cruise market. RCI also has RCCL's largest fleet as both number of vessels and GT tonnage (ship sizes and capacities). All Royal Caribbean liners have names ending with "of the Seas".
The Spectrum ship was specifically designed for customers from China and South Asian countries.
Spectrum Of The Seas itinerary program is based on Asian cruises leaving from China (homeports Hong Kong and Shanghai). The inaugural cruise (16-night Suez Canal repositioning itinerary) was from Barcelona to Dubai (departure on April 18, 2019). The second repositioning cruise segment was from Dubai to Singapore (14-night, themed "Spice Route Cruise", departure May 4).
The combined maiden voyage (51-day "Global Odyssey" Barcelona to Shanghai) visited ports in 13 countries. The relocation cruise was available for booking in 5 segments. Cruises from Shanghai visit ports in Japan, Philippines and Far East Russia (Vladivostok). From Hong Kong and Shanghai are offered also mini cruises (4-day, one-port itineraries) to Vietnam (Danang) and to Japan (Naha or Kagoshima).
From homeport Singapore, Spectrum OTS offered three itineraries - 3-day to Port Klang/Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (May 18 roundtrip), 4-day to Penang Malaysia (May 21 roundtrip) and 9-day repositioning Singapore-Shanghai (May 25) visiting Vietnam (Saigon, Nha Trang) and Hong Kong (overnight).
From Shanghai, Spectrum OTS cruises on 4 roundtrip itineraries:
- 7-day "Best Of Japan" (Kobe, Yokohama)
- 5-day "Kagoshima and Okinawa" (Kagoshima, Naha)
- 4-day "Best Of Okinawa" (to Naha)
- 4-day "Best Of Kagoshima" (to Kagoshima)
In summer 2020, the liner visits Tokyo Japan (with overnight stays) docking at port's new cruise terminal Shinkyaku Pier. Tokyo is included in two special voyages with planned departures on July 25 (out of Shanghai) and August 2 (out of Tokyo).
From Hong Kong, Spectrum OTS cruises on 3 roundtrip itineraries:
- 7-day "Japan and Philippines" (Naha, Salomague Island, Luzon Island/Subic Bay)
- 5-day "Best Of Vietnam" (Da Nang, Nha Trang)
- 4-day "Best Of Chan May" (to Da Nang, Vietnam)
Most Spectrum OTS staterooms are balconied and 100-185-ft2 insides. The largest (Ultimate Family Suites / 2-Bedroom Loft Suites) are sized 1640 ft2 (152 m2) with 610 ft2 (57 m2) balcony. The 2-story Family Suites feature 3D cinema and indoor slide.
"Golden Suite" is a new cabin category with VIP amenities - exclusive dining room, bar-lounge, sundeck. The “Royal Suite Class” booking category (suite accommodations only) provides Quantum's highest paying passengers with the ultimate all-inclusive cruise experience of Royal Caribbean, marked by Coastal Kitchen exclusive access, 24-hour personal butler service, included gratuities, all-inclusive drinks, free Internet and thermal suite unlimited access. Spectrum OTS also has wheelchair-accessible cabins and virtual balconies (interior rooms with real-time oceanviews).
Compared to the Oasis-class ships, Spectrum has larger staterooms, more connecting family cabins, new studio staterooms (for solo travelers). Spectrum is also RCI fleet's first liner with an exclusive suites-only complex. The enclave is located forward on decks 13-15-16 and consists of Golden- and Silver- categories suites grouped in a private complex. Golden and Silver passengers are provided with exclusive keycard access, private lift, exclusive restaurant and bar-lounge. Suites-exclusive amenities also include access to "The Balcony" (private sundeck area on Deck 16) and "The Boutique" (VIP shopping area on Deck 15, also providing information and booking of private/customized shopping tours ashore).
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Passengers on Spectrum of the Seas are offered plenty dining options to choose from, with multiple choices for light bites as well. Reservations for all restaurants can be made online ahead of cruise. Though not required, reservations are definitely recommended to ensure guests get to eat where they want, when they want. Food and service at the main restaurants is varied and offers an array of experiences.
Follows the complete list of Spectrum of the Seas restaurants and food bars.
- 3-level Main Dining Room restaurant (capacity 1844 seats) serves Chinese and International cuisine specialties with additional a la carte menu items. Menus rotate each day of the voyage.
- Silver Dining (Suite-passengers only) complimentary restaurant
- Golden Dining and Lounge (complimentary and exclusive / Suite-passengers only) complimentary restaurant
- Teppanyaki (Japanese Hibachi specialty restaurant)
- Wonderland’s Dadong is a Chinese restaurant via partnership with celebrity chef Dong Zhenxiang.
- Windjammer Marketplace is the buffet restaurant offering Early Breakfast, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The restaurant is complimentary and approx 1/5 larger in comparison to Quantum-Class liners. Among the dishes offered at the buffet restaurant are noodles, pizzas by the slice, Teppanyaki (Japanese cuisine with iron griddle-cooked meals) and Chinese hot pot food.
- Chops Grille is a specialty steakhouse/seafood restaurant.
- Chef’s Table (14-guest capacity, gourmet private dining package)
- Jamie’s Italian Restaurant is via partnership with celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine is a specialty restaurant.
- The Cafe @ Two70° (casual dining marketplace/cafe bar)
- "Leaf and Bean" is a Cafe Restaurant / Patisserie / Coffee Shop / Tea Room offering traditional Chinese beverages and snacks, authentic teas, coffee drinks, fresh-baked pastries and gourmet desserts.
- Solarium Bistro (healthy dining menu, ex-“Devinly Decadence”)
- Noodle Bar
- Splashaway Cafe (poolside indoor food bar)
- Sichuan Red (Chinese specialty restaurant) serves authentic cuisine specialties traditional for China's Sichuan province.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Guests on Spectrum of the Seas are free to enjoy 16 decks, with a top deck featuring solarium for adults, an outdoor pool, a new indoor pool with a roof system and H2O Zone kids' aqua park. Additional facilities aboard the cruise ship include a surf simulator, a rock climbing wall measuring 40ft above the deck, a spa, a casino, and an outdoor movie screen.
Spectrum OTS (and all Quantum-Class liners) feature as unique facilities "iFly by RipCord" (skydiving simulator at fee, reservations are required) and "North Star" (jewel-shaped glass capsule) rising 300 ft (92 m) above sea level for 360-degree views above the ship. North Star is at fee and also can be privately booked (for special events). At "iFly by RipCord", each passenger is fitted with goggles, helmet and jumpsuit before jumping into the chamber (1-min sessions). These vessels also have Bionic Bar where "bartending robots" mix up cocktails ordered via tablet.
Follows the complete list of Spectrum of the Seas lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Royal Theater (1299-seat, features 3D Movies, aerial acrobatic performances and Broadway-style productions). Exclusively for Spectrum OTS, Royal Caribbean developed two original musical productions (both with hi-tech special effects) held at Royal Theater - "The Effectors" and "Showgirl! Present Future". The Effectors is themed on 4 superheroes - Captain Coreo (leader, has powers to control all movements), Lume (sassy supergirl, has power to control light and all visual creations), Pixel (sexy and mysterious supergirl, has power to control all images and projectionS) and Reverb (unpredictable superhero with enormous power to control sounds). Spectrum's superheroes fight Crash - the evil enemy who tries to control the world - and to hinder the show. The Showgirl production combines modern choreography, vocal performances, costumes, innovative video- and light effects.
- Music Hall (2-deck high live entertainment venue)
- Two70° Lounge (3-deck high relaxation lounge) features interactive floor-ceiling windows, a 6-person troupe (providing live entertainment), Vistarama media projection technology (transforming lounge's wall-to-wall windows into a 135x22 ft / 41x7 m tall screen), Roboscreens (mobile screens "dancing" in synchrony with the music), special visual effects. Exclusively for Spectrum OTS' Two70 Lounge, RCI developed "The Silk Road" production. This show is themed on world's diverse cultures and music of the countries along the Silk Road (a network of ancient trade routes connecting Asia with Europe). This original RCI production is combined with lounge's signature technologies Vistarama and Roboscreens. At Two70 is also held the "Expedition Two70" (reality gaming) featuring scenes like fantasy-type temples and ruins.
- Photo Gallery and Shop; SeaTrek Shop (diving equipment)
- Diamond Club Lounge and Bar (past guests only); Concierge Club and Lounge (suite- and past guests only); Golden Room / Card Room
- Bionic Bar, NorthStar Bar, Schooner Bar (piano bar); Sky Bar; Vintages Wine Bar
- Royal Esplanade (an area between the boutique shops and restaurants on decks 4 and 5; part of it is “The Via” with the Vintages wine bar, Port Merchants and Jamie’s)
- Casino Royale; Casino VIP
- Star Moment (Karaoke Room for private parties and singalongs)
- Outdoor Movie Screen
- Cafe Promenade (24-hour; serves snacks and drinks, as well as Starbucks specialty coffee)
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Focus (Photo Gallery and Shop)
- Solarium lounge (includes Solarium Cafe, pool bar and adults only pool area); Solarium Bar
- Video Games Arcade; The Living Room and Night Club teen areas; Royal Babies and Tots Nursery; Adventure Ocean kids lounge area; Workshop (family venue); H2O Zone family and kids area; Kung Fu Panda
- North Star; FlowRider (surf simulator); RipCord by iFly; Jogging Track; Rock-climbing Wall
- Sky Pad topdeck aft-located bungee trampoline with optional virtual reality gaming headsets.
- "Battle for Planet Z" (laser tag course at Studio B) allows two 8-person teams to fight against each other to claim galaxy's last planet.
- SeaPlex (the largest sports complex at sea) offers roller skating, bumper cars, circus school, full-sized basketball court for American basketball, table tennis, fencing, archery. Spectrum OTS' SeaPlex has fleet's first reality walls and flooring for interactive experiences. Outside SeaPlex (on the exterior deck near the rock-climbing wall) will be positioned a large-size (33 ft / 10 m tall) animal statue (yet to be revealed).
Spectrum Of The Seas wiki
On June 24, 2017, the shipowner Royal Caribbean (RCCL) filed a trademark with the US Patent and Trademark Office for the vessel name "Spectrum of the Seas". In September 2014, RCCL trademarked "Spectrum of the Seas", but the trademark was abandoned on September 14, 2015.
On August 16, 2017, was held the steel-cutting ceremony, marking the official start of the vessel's construction. On November 8, 2017, was vessel's keel-laying ceremony held at the Meyer Werft shipyard in Papenburg Germany. Traditionally, newly-minted lucky coins were placed under the hull's first building block (out of all 74 blocks). All these mega-blocks (hull and superstructure) are constructed and pre-assembled at Neptun Werft Shipyard (Rostock Germany), then loaded (via hydraulics) onto pontoons and shipped down Ems River to the shipyard in Papenburg.
Spectrum OTS is the first "Quantum-Ultra" class liner specifically designed for operations in Asia (China and Asia-Pacific regions). As of 2017, RCI had 6 ships on order (under construction). Vessel's launch (float-out from drydock) was on February 25, 2019. Then it was berthed at shipyard's outfitting pier to receive the funnel and North Star structure. The conveyance through Ems River to North Seas (for sea trials) was in March. Following the float-out of Spectrum OTS, into the covered building dock N2 was maneuvered back the hull of Norwegian Encore (NCL).
Spectrum OTS' conveyance from Papenburg Shipyard to Eemshaven (down Ems River) was scheduled for March 19, 2019 (starting at 6 pm) and ending on March 21. Followed sea trials (in North Sea) to check vessel's technical equipment and navigation capabilities. Following the sea trials, the ship arrived in Bremerhaven Germany. Next is listed the conveyance schedule:
- March 19 - 6:30 pm (waiting in Papenburg), 7 pm (passing Dockschleuse (shipyard's river lock)
- March 20 - 1:30 am (passing Weener Bridge), 6 am (passing Jann-Berghaus-Bridge / Leer), 10:15 am (arriving in Emsperrwerk shipyard), 11: 45 am (passing Emsperrwerk), 1:15 pm (passing Emden Germany)
Meyer Werft officially delivered the liner to RCI on April 11, 2019. The ceremony (held at Meyer Werft's Bremerhaven Shipyard) was attended by Richard Fain (RCCL's Chairman and CEO), Michael Bayley (RCI's President and CEO) and Bernard Meyer (Meyer Werft's owner). Ship's Captain is Captain Charles Teige (previously Master of Liberty of the Seas).
Liner's christening ceremony was on June 3 (2019) in Shanghai China, after completing the 46-day relocation cruise from Europe. The naming ceremony (held at Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal) also marked Royal Caribbean’s 10th year in China. The event was attended by Michael Bayley (RCI's President and CEO), the couple Xiaoming Huang and Angelababy (godparents), Chinese celebrities.
On October 17, 2016, RCCL filed a trademark application with the US Patent and Trademark Office for the cruise ship name "Icon of the Seas". RCI previously announced the order of two vessels for the new Icon-class of ships (LNG-powered, with fuel cell technology).
The vessel names "Apex of the Seas" (serial number 87507244) and "Joy of the Seas" (serial number 87507232) were trademarked on June 27, 2017. Both names were previously registered on September 14, 2014, but abandoned a year later (September 14, 2015).
Inaugural cruise itineraries 2019
Next tables show the liner's maiden voyages (segments of the "Spice Route" repositioning cruise from Europe to China) with prices per person (cheapest double-occupancy Interior Cabin rates).
16-day Suez Canal repositioning from Barcelona to Dubai - prices started from USD 1050 pp. Vessel's Suez Canal crossing fees were reportedly USD 964,000.
|18 Apr||Departing from Barcelona, Spain|
|20 Apr 07:00 - 19:00||Civitavecchia-Rome, Italy|
|21 Apr 07:00 - 18:00||Naples, Italy|
|23 Apr 09:00 - 19:00||Piraeus-Athens, Greece|
|25 Apr 23:00 - 13:00||Suez Canal|
|27 Apr 08:00 - 20:00||Aqaba, Jordan|
|04 May||Arriving in Dubai, UAE|
13-day repositioning from Dubai to Singapore - prices from USD 1050 pp
|05 May||Departing from Dubai, PUAE|
|06 May 09:00 - 17:00||Muscat, Oman|
|10 May 07:00 - 17:00||Cochin, India|
|16 May 07:00 - 17:00||Pulau Penang Island, Malaysia|
|17 May||Arriving in Singapore|
3-day Inaugural Asian cruise roundtrip from Singapore (themed "Tour Of Malaysia") - prices from USD 420 pp
|18 May||Departing from Singapore|
|19 May 10:00 - 19:00||Klang-Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|21 May||Arriving in Singapore|
9-day repositioning from Singapore to Shanghai - prices from USD 1130 pp
|25 May||Departing from Singapore|
|27 May 07:00 - 19:00||Phu My-Ho Chi Minh City / Saigon, Vietnam|
|28 May 09:00 - 18:00||Nha Trang, Vietnam|
|30 May 09:00 - 15:00||Hong Kong, China|
|03 Jun||Arriving in Shanghai, China|
7-day Inaugural Japan cruise roundtrip from China (themed "Best Of Japan") - prices from USD 15000 pp
|06 Jun||Departing from Shanghai, China|
|08 Jun 13:00 - 15:00||Kobe, Japan|
|10 Jun 11:00 - 23:00||Yokohama, Japan|
|13 Jun||Arriving in Shanghai, China|
8-day Inaugural Japan and Russia cruise from China - prices from USD 1300 pp
|06 Sep||Departing from Shanghai, China|
|09 Sep 05:00 - 21:00||Vladivostok, Russia|
|11 Sep 06:00 - 18:00||Maizuru, Japan|
|12 Sep 12:00 - 21:00||Fukuoka, Japan|
|14 Sep||Arriving in Shanghai, China|
4-day repositioning from Shanghai to Hong Kong - prices from USD 490 pp
|14 Dec||Departing from Shanghai, China|
|16 Dec 07:00 - 17:00||Naha, Japan|
|18 Dec||Arriving in Hong Kong, China|
4-day Inaugural cruise roundtrip from Hong Kong (themed "Best Of Chan May") prices from USD 720 pp
|18 Dec||Departing from Hong Kong, China|
|20 Dec 07:00 - 17:00||DaNang, Vietnam|
|22 Dec||Arriving in Hong Kong, China|
Godspeed to the new ship!
Spectrum Of The Seas - user reviews and comments
Photos of Spectrum Of The SeasAdd Photo
Spectrum Of The Seas ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean's Spectrum of the Seas plans new overnight stays in Port Tokyo Japan in summer 2020. The first Quantum Ultra-Class vessel was built...June 11, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Spectrum of the Seas, Royal Caribbean’s newest ship, made her debut in China on June 3. The first Quantum Ultra-Class vessel sailed into...June 4, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean is expected to bring around 300,000 cruise passengers to Malaysian shores in 2019. The latest to make her maiden call at Swettenham...May 25, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Asia’s largest cruise liner, Spectrum of the Seas, is currently on the Singapore leg of her maiden voyage. Spectrum of the Seas started her...May 22, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Port Piraeus recently welcomed one of world's largest passenger vessels - Royal Caribbean's liner Spectrum of the Seas, and also ...April 25, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean took delivery of its 26th ship, Spectrum of the Seas, in an official ceremony held at the Meyer Werft shipyard in Bremerhaven on...April 12, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean's Spectrum of the Seas left Papenburg Shipyard on River Ems. Vessel's Thursday arrival time is scheduled in Eemshaven following the...March 21, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean's Spectrum of the Seas got closer to completion as the ship was floated out of the dry dock on Monday, February 25, to begin the...February 28, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Spectrum of the Seas is the first "Quantum Ultra" class cruise ship specifically designed for operations in Asia (China and Asia-Pacific regions...June 18, 2018
- Cruise Industry
The keel laying of Spectrum of the Seas was celebrated yesterday, November 8, In Papenburg, Germany. The keel-laying of Royal Caribbean's ship marked...November 9, 2017
- show more news
Other Royal Caribbean cruise ships
Spectrum Of The Seas Itineraries
The below listed Spectrum Of The Seas cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Royal Caribbean fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 May 25||9 days, one-way from Singapore to Shanghai||Singapore|
|2019 Jun 06||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai|
|2019 Jun 13||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$683|
|2019 Jun 17||5 days, round-trip Kumamoto & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$592|
|2019 Jun 22||5 days, round-trip Kagoshima & Okinawa||Shanghai||$847|
|2019 Jun 27||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$772|
|2019 Jul 02||5 days, round-trip Kagoshima & Nagasaki||Shanghai||$876|
|2019 Jul 07||5 days, round-trip Okinawa & Nagasaki||Shanghai||$920|
|2019 Jul 12||4 days, round-trip Best Of Nagasaki||Shanghai||$823|
|2019 Jul 16||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$1049|
|2019 Jul 23||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Kagoshima||Shanghai||$920|
|2019 Jul 28||5 days, round-trip Kagoshima & Okinawa||Shanghai||$1105|
|2019 Aug 02||4 days, round-trip Best Of Okinawa||Shanghai||$823|
|2019 Aug 06||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Kagoshima||Shanghai||$1049|
|2019 Aug 11||4 days, round-trip Best Of Okinawa||Shanghai||$754|
|2019 Aug 15||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Kagoshima||Shanghai||$920|
|2019 Aug 20||4 days, round-trip Best Of Kagoshima||Shanghai||$754|
|2019 Aug 24||4 days, round-trip Best Of Nagasaki||Shanghai||$754|
|2019 Sep 01||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Okinawa||Shanghai||$772|
|2019 Sep 06||8 days, round-trip Russia & Japan||Shanghai||$1249|
|2019 Sep 14||4 days, round-trip Best Of Nagasaki||Shanghai|
|2019 Sep 18||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$676|
|2019 Sep 22||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Okinawa||Shanghai||$772|
|2019 Sep 27||4 days, round-trip Best Of Nagasaki||Shanghai||$676|
|2019 Oct 01||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$1767|
|2019 Oct 08||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$628|
|2019 Oct 12||5 days, round-trip Okinawa & Nagasaki||Shanghai||$704|
|2019 Oct 17||5 days, round-trip Kumamoto & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$704|
|2019 Oct 22||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Kagoshima||Shanghai||$704|
|2019 Oct 27||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$1452|
|2019 Nov 03||4 days, round-trip Best Of Okinawa||Shanghai||$583|
|2019 Nov 07||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$607|
|2019 Nov 15||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$607|
|2019 Nov 19||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Kumamoto||Shanghai||$686|
|2019 Nov 24||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$1038|
|2019 Dec 01||4 days, round-trip Best Of Nagasaki||Shanghai||$533|
|2019 Dec 05||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$555|
|2019 Dec 09||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Kagoshima||Shanghai||$654|
|2019 Dec 14||4 days, one-way from Shanghai to Hong Kong||Shanghai||$586|
|2019 Dec 18||4 days, round-trip Best Of Chan May||Hong Kong||$661|
|2019 Dec 22||7 days, round-trip Japan & Philippines||Hong Kong||$1126|
|2019 Dec 29||4 days, round-trip Best Of Chan May||Hong Kong||$628|
|2020 Jan 02||7 days, round-trip Japan & Philippines||Hong Kong||$1234|
|2020 Jan 09||5 days, round-trip Best Of Vietnam||Hong Kong||$682|
|2020 Jan 14||4 days, one-way from Hong Kong to Shanghai||Hong Kong||$508|
|2020 Jan 18||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Nagasaki||Shanghai||$1088|
|2020 Jan 23||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$1278|
|2020 Jan 27||4 days, round-trip Best Of Okinawa||Shanghai||$1341|
|2020 Jan 31||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$905|
|2020 Feb 04||4 days, round-trip Best Of Nagasaki||Shanghai||$926|
|2020 Feb 08||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Sasaebo||Shanghai||$938|
|2020 Feb 13||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$679|
|2020 Feb 20||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Kagoshima||Shanghai||$625|
|2020 Feb 25||4 days, round-trip Best Of Okinawa||Shanghai||$511|
|2020 Feb 29||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Kagoshima||Shanghai||$625|
|2020 Mar 05||6 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$669|
|2020 Mar 11||5 days, round-trip Kagoshima & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$652|
|2020 Mar 21||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$759|
|2020 Mar 28||7 days, round-trip Osaka & Tokyo||Shanghai||$759|
|2020 Apr 09||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$901|
|2020 Apr 14||5 days, round-trip Okinawa & Nagasaki||Shanghai||$901|
|2020 Apr 19||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$803|
|2020 Apr 23||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$901|
|2020 Apr 28||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$736|
|2020 May 02||8 days, round-trip Russia & Japan||Shanghai||$889|
|2020 May 14||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$928|
|2020 May 19||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Kagoshima||Shanghai||$928|
|2020 May 24||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$799|
|2020 May 31||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Nagasaki||Shanghai||$893|
|2020 Jun 05||5 days, round-trip Kagoshima & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$928|
|2020 Jun 14||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$799|
|2020 Jun 21||5 days, round-trip Kagoshima & Nagasaki||Shanghai||$928|
|2020 Jun 26||5 days, round-trip Kagoshima & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$1075|
|2020 Jul 01||4 days, round-trip Best Of Nagasaki||Shanghai||$1049|
|2020 Jul 05||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$1237|
|2020 Jul 10||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$1009|
|2020 Jul 21||4 days, round-trip Best Of Okinawa||Shanghai||$1172|
|2020 Jul 25||8 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$1359|
|2020 Aug 02||8 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$1359|
|2020 Aug 10||4 days, round-trip Best Of Okinawa||Shanghai||$1172|
|2020 Aug 23||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Kumamoto||Shanghai||$1237|
|2020 Aug 28||4 days, round-trip Best Of Kagoshima||Shanghai||$827|
|2020 Sep 01||5 days, round-trip Okinawa & Kagoshima||Shanghai||$931|
|2020 Sep 06||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$839|
|2020 Sep 13||5 days, round-trip Fukuoka & Kagoshima||Shanghai||$895|
|2020 Sep 18||4 days, round-trip Best Of Kumamoto||Shanghai||$827|
|2020 Sep 22||5 days, round-trip Okinawa & Nagasaki||Shanghai||$931|
|2020 Sep 27||4 days, round-trip Best Of Nagasaki||Shanghai||$766|
|2020 Oct 01||6 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$1740|
|2020 Oct 07||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$736|
|2020 Oct 11||4 days, round-trip Best Of Okinawa||Shanghai||$676|
|2020 Oct 15||5 days, round-trip Nagasaki & Fukuoka||Shanghai||$855|
|2020 Oct 20||4 days, round-trip Best Of Okinawa||Shanghai||$676|
|2020 Oct 24||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$759|
|2020 Oct 31||4 days, round-trip Best Of Nagasaki||Shanghai||$542|
|2020 Nov 04||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$542|
|2020 Nov 08||7 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Shanghai||$729|
|2020 Nov 15||4 days, round-trip Best Of Okinawa||Shanghai||$496|
|2020 Nov 19||4 days, round-trip Best Of Fukuoka||Shanghai||$542|
|2020 Nov 23||4 days, one-way from Shanghai to Hong Kong||Shanghai||$510|
|2020 Nov 27||8 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Hong Kong||$859|
|2020 Dec 05||5 days, round-trip Best Of Vietnam||Hong Kong||$565|
|2020 Dec 15||4 days, round-trip Best Of Nha Trang||Hong Kong||$440|
|2020 Dec 19||9 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Hong Kong||$1309|
|2020 Dec 28||5 days, round-trip Okinawa Overnight||Hong Kong||$883|
|2021 Jan 02||8 days, round-trip Best Of Japan||Hong Kong||$889|
|2021 Jan 10||5 days, round-trip Okinawa Overnight||Hong Kong||$992|
|2021 Jan 15||5 days, round-trip Best Of Taiwan||Hong Kong||$667|
Spectrum Of The Seas User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review