Princess Cruises released Canada & New England 2019 cruise season, featuring Caribbean Princess and Regal Princess on the line’s largest fall deployment and the chance to visit Greenland roundtrip from New York City on Caribbean Princess.
2019 Canada & New England program offers 3 ships with 16 departures, visiting a total of 16 destinations on 7 unique itineraries with 3 late night ports and 2 overnight ports plus access to 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
2019 Canada & New England voyages and cruisetours are now open for sale. Highlights include:
- 5-day Canadian Atlantic Provinces Getaway from New York on Regal Princess.
- 7-day Canada and New England cruises departing on Saturdays out of New York on Regal Princess.
- 13-day Canada and Colonial America cruises departing both in summer and fall between Ft Lauderdale and Quebec on Caribbean Princess, with overnights in Quebec.
- New 16-day Greenland and Canada cruise round-trip from New York City on Caribbean Princess, visiting 3 ports in Greenland and 3 in Canada.
- New 24-day Canada and New England cruise round-trip from Southampton (London) on Sapphire Princess, with an overnight in New York and a maiden visit to Rockland, Maine
- More departures of the 10-day Classic Canada and New England cruises, including one in August, from Quebec and New York onboard Caribbean Princess.
- Late-night stay in Saguenay and Boston on every Quebec to New York 10-day Classic Canada and New England onboard Caribbean Princess
- Access to UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Statue of Liberty, Old Town Lunenburg, Historic District of Old Quebec, Landscape of Grand Pre.
To further enhance cruise vacations, Princess offers a choice of 2 options on the East Coast to see Niagara Falls or the sites of colonial America and the best of Eastern Canada:
- Historic America Cruisetour takes passengers to important places like Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello estate, Independence Hall in Philadelphia, the Gettysburg Battlefield and Colonial Williamsburg.
- Maple Explorer Cruisetour brings passengers to exciting cities, such as French-flavored Montreal and the capital of Ottawa with guided tours of Canadian Museum of History, huge cathedrals and historic 19th century Rideau Canal, UNESCO World Heritage Site. Passengers will be treated to a lovely voyage through the Thousand Islands.
A reduced deposit of 10% is available for Captain Circle guest’s bookings by August 31, 2018.