Sea Cloud Cruises published its itineraries for 2019 and bookings are already open.
Itinerary highlights for 2019 include viewing of Bucket Regatta in St.Barts, premiere 16-night cruise around the British Isles out of Portsmouth to Edinburgh, as well as a premiere cruise to Cape Verde, visiting five Islands. Also new for next year, gratuities are included in the fares.
The most notable feature of Sea Cloud Cruises is its 4 masts and 29 sails. Unlike the electronically operated sailing vessels in cruise industry, all sailing is done by hand onboard Sea Cloud Cruises.
Itinerary highlights on Sea Cloud and Sea Cloud 2 for 2019 include:
- Sailing Together: November 4–11, Casablanca to Las Palmas, from EUR 3.395; November 2 –11, Malaga to Las Palmas, from EUR 4.335
- Bucket Regatta St. Barths: March 16-25, Barbados to Antigua, from EUR 4.335
- British Isles: June 13–21, Portsmouth to Dublin, from EUR 3.865; June 21–29, Dublin to Leith, from EUR 3.865
- Cape Verde: November 24 – December 3, Las Palmas to Santiago, from EUR 4.335; November 15– 25, Las Palmas to Santiago, from EUR 4.865
- Sicily: October 10–17, Malta round-trip, from EUR 3.395; October 17–26, Malta to Palma de Mallorca, from EUR 4.335; September 27– October 4, Malta round-trip, from EUR 3.395.