Seven Seas Splendor, the ultra-luxurious cruiser joining RSSC-Regent Seven Seas fleet in February 2020, will sail across Europe during its inaugural 15 destination-rich summer voyages. Seven Seas Splendor is sister ship to Seven Seas Explorer and is lauded as the most luxurious vessel ever built.
Splendor is currently perfecting that luxury, and will bring passengers during summer 2020 to hidden gems of Zadar in Croatia and Koper in Slovenia, as well as to the culinary capitals of Barcelona and Bordeaux. The vessel will take guests to the iconic Isles, both Greek and British, and will arrive at the shores of Italian and French Riviera. Passengers will witness the beauty of Iberian landscape and cross the Atlantic Ocean.
In addition to the 6 previously announced winter 2020 voyages, Seven Seas Splendor’s Inaugural Europe Collection for summer 2020 includes the following 15 itineraries:
- May 12 - Enchanting Mediterranean: from Venice to Rome (including a call in Cannes on May 18 during the Film Festival)
- May 21 - Exquisite Riviera: from Rome to Barcelona (including a call in Monte Carlo on May 24 during Monaco Grand Prix)
- July 6 - Secret Isles: from Rome to Venice
- July 13 - Spirit of Greece: from Venice to Venice
- July 23 - Festa in Italia: from Venice to Barcelona
- August 4 - Iberian Peaks & Coasts: from Barcelona to Southampton
- August 18 - British Immersion: from Southampton to Southampton
- August 30 - Europe Beyond Measure: from Southampton to Monte Carlo
- September 14 - Spanish Embrace: from Monte Carlo to Rome
- September 24 - Aegean Treasures: from Rome to Athens
- October 4 - Grecian Wonders: from Rome to Istanbul
- October 14 - Ancient Ruins & Picturesque Shores: from Istanbul to Venice
- October 24 - An Italian Romance: from Venice to Rome
- November 3 - Lovely Mediterranean: from Rome to Barcelona
- November 13 - The Perfect Sojourn: from Barcelona to Miami.