Regent Seven Seas unveiled its 2020-2021 itineraries, showcasing 167 cruises including maiden calls to a total of 11 new ports across Asia, Europe and the Americas, 4 newly-released Grand Voyages, as well as new pre-and post-cruise land tours.
New ports of call include Stornoway (Hebrides), La Rochelle, Aalborg, Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City), Lecce (Otranto), Crotone (Calabria), Siracusa (Sicily), Porto Empedocle (Sicily), Porto Torres (Sardinia), and Cabo Frio.
4 new Grand Voyages include a 61-night Grand Asia Exploration, 68-night Grand Cape Horn Adventure, 76-night Grand Spice Route Quest, 91-night Grand Arctic Discovery.
In total, Regent Seven Seas 2020-2021 season features most overnight stays ever, a total of 114, and 352 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Itinerary Highlights include:
- Seven Seas Splendor’s Inaugural Europe Collection visits French Riviera, Greek Isles, Iberian Peninsula, UK and more. Passengers can discover up to 95 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, such as the City of Rhodes and Painted Churches in Troodos Region of Cyprus. Splendor then crosses to the Caribbean for winter season 2020-2021. Nine of ship's Caribbean cruises visit Havana, Cuba, 3 of which are overnights.
- Seven Seas Explorer sails in Mediterranean and Northern Europe during summer 2020. The season features 2 roundtrip Southampton UK cruises: a traditional circumnavigation of the United Kingdom and a calling on France and Spain, including an overnight in Bordeaux. Ship's first-ever Asia itineraries include a roundtrip Tokyo cruise on April 6, 2021 while the full collection includes overnights in Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Osaka. Explorer then sails Alaska for the first time during 2021 summer. New call ports include La Rochelle, Stornoway (Hebrides), Aalborg, and Phu My (Ho Chi Minh City).
- Seven Seas Voyager spends summer 2020 in the Mediterranean. On its November 14, 2020 cruise, Voyager returns to Africa calling at Dakar, Banjul, Abidjan, Sekondi-Takoradi, Lome, Sao Tome, Walvis Bay, and Cape Town. In early 2021, the ship sails back to South America for the first time in nearly a decade, visiting Argentina, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, and the coastal cities of Brazil.
- Seven Seas Mariner sails Alaska during summer 2020. A couple of voyages are ten or more nights and include visits to ports including Victoria BC and Wrangell, not visited during 7-night voyages. South American cruises feature overnights in Lima (Callao), Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and Manaus (Amazon River). Before sailing into Amazon, Mariner calls on a new port, Esmeraldas, in Ecuador. The vessel then sails north to the Mexican Riviera and Caribbean. The 117-night World Cruise aboard Seven Seas Mariner sails from Miami FL to Barcelona departing January 5, 2021.
- Seven Seas Navigator cruises on May 22, June 5, June 15, 2020 offer late spring/early summer visits to Canadian and New England ports. Navigator then spends the summer cruising through Northern Europe including the UK, Ireland, France, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Norway. Following a transatlantic crossing, the ship calls on Bermuda, Caribbean and South Pacific in 2021.