Luxury cruise line Cunard announced its expanded cruise program for the remainder of 2020, which includes new voyages to Japan, Australia and the Norwegian Fjords. Passengers will have the chance to experience true luxury on Cunard’s iconic liners: Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth while sailing around the globe.
Cunard will continue many of the classic cruises, including the signature Transatlantic Crossing between New York City and London UK, while adding new itineraries in Southeast Asia and Western Europe.
In total, the fleet will sail more than 169,000 nautical miles with visits to 110 destinations in 34 countries, with 8 maiden calls including Bornholm, Nordfjordeid, Ringaskiddy, Jakarta, Kurhiro, Ishigaki, Tokyo. Cunard will offer a selection of 2-night calls in major port cities such as Barcelona, Hong Kong, Quebec and late evening departures allowing guests to spend more time in port in Juneau, Aomori, Malaga, and Tromso.
Queen Mary 2: The flagship ocean liner will continue to be the only vessel to offer regularly-scheduled service between New York-London, making nineteen 7- to 8-night Transatlantic Crossings April through December 2020. Queen Mary 2 will also offer 2 Norwegian Fjords cruises ranging from 7 to 25 nights and 5 Western European trips for 3 to 5 nights.
QM2 cruise highlights include:
- Nine 14- & 15-night Transatlantic Crossings roundtrip from New York/London;
- Two 21-night cruises with visits to Canada, Iceland, Scotland, roundtrip from New York/London;
- 4th of July 7-night Independence Day roundtrip from New York;
- 4 seven-night cruises between New York-Quebec;
- Eight 14-night Canada & New England cruises which begin and end in Quebec, New York, Le Havre or Southampton.
Queen Elizabeth: Starting in September 2020, Queen Elizabeth will embark on 3 roundtrip voyages from Tokyo, Japan as well as Grand Voyages covering the North Pacific, Australia and East Asia. These can be taken as shorter cruises from 2 to 18 nights, or grouped together into combinations of up to 40 nights.
QE highlights include:
- 5 roundtrip Tokyo itineraries with varied lengths/destinations;
- 5 Southeast Asia cruises, ranging from 7 to 23 nights.
Queen Victoria: The ship returns to Southampton in early spring following a circumnavigation of South America. QV will continue sailing Northern Europe itineraries in addition to 7 shorter Western Europe cruises ranging from 2 to 7 nights. The liner will make 7 maiden calls with overnights in Reykjavik, Amsterdam, Barcelona and Saint Petersburg, and evening departures in Narvik, Tromso, Bodo, Dublin, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Malaga.
QV highlights include:
- 4 Baltic voyages, ranging from 9 to 16 nights;
- 4 Norwegian Fjords cruises, ranging from 7 to 12 nights;
- 3 Atlantic Coast/Iberia sailings, ranging from 10 to 12 nights;
- 12-night British Isles cruise;
- Two 12-night North Cape itineraries;
- Two 12-night Iceland cruises;
- Two Western Mediterranean sailings, ranging from 14 to 17 nights.