Silversea released their new itineraries for 2020-2021, including the inaugural cruise of fleet's newest vessel, Silver Moon. Venetian Society members benefit from exclusive access before the voyages are released to the general public October 1.
Itinerary highlights for Silversea 2020-2021 season include:
- Flights and transfers included: On all Silversea 2020 and 2021 cruises, with the exception of those to Australia and Alaska, economy flights and overseas transfers are included, with Business Class on European itineraries along with superb Business Class upgrades to airlines' long-haul destinations.
- Silver Moon Inaugural Cruise: Silversea’s latest luxury addition and sister ship to Silver Muse, Silver Moon sets sail from Trieste on August 6, 2020. The maiden voyage calls at the Croatian coast and in Malta before arriving in Italy.
- New Zealand and Sub-Antarctic Islands: In a first for the cruise line, Silver Explorer will cruise to Antarctica from Dunedin, opening up a new region to explore. Departing December 2020, the voyage includes the sub-Antarctic islands and Dumont D’Urville Station (French scientific research base located close to huge colony emperor and Adelie penguins).
- Cruising from Tower Bridge, London UK: Silver Wind will offer 7 voyages departing from/arriving at Tower Bridge London, including the UK circumnavigation, which departs May 22, 2020 and visits Wales, Northern Island, Scotland across 12 days.
- Northeast & Northwest Passages: Silver Cloud’s 24-day cruise from Kangerlussuaq to the remote port of Nome and Silver Explorer’s 25-day from Nome to Tromso depart in August 2020.
- Istanbul: Silver Shadow is back to Istanbul on 2 cruises departing May and August 2020. Both include overnights in the city and stops at popular resorts, such as Mykonos and Kusadasi.