Carnival Cruise Line once again raised the price of the popular program FTTF (Faster to the Fun). However, the latest increase is only for the newest and biggest cruise ship of the company, Carnival Horizon.
Pricing for Faster to the Fun now ranges from US$49.95 to US$119.95.
The new pricing for the program offered on Carnival cruise ships is now as follows:
- US$49.95 – 3 day itineraries (except on Carnival Liberty)
- US$49.95 – 4 day itineraries on Carnival Inspiration, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Sensation
- US$59.95 – 3 day itineraries on Carnival Liberty
- US$59.95 – 4 day itineraries on Carnival Elation, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Victory
- US$59.95 – 5 day itineraries on Carnival Sensation
- US$69.95 – 4 day itineraries on Carnival Conquest, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Valor, Carnival Vista, Carnival Triumph
- US$79.95 – 5 day itineraries (except on Carnival Sensation)
- US$89.95 – 6 day and 7 day itineraries (except on Carnival Horizon)
- US$99.95 – 8 day and longer itineraries (except Carnival Journeys departures and Horizon)
- US$109.95 – 6 day itineraries on Carnival Horizon
- US$119.95 – 8 day itineraries on Carnival Horizon.
FTTF will be offered onboard Carnival Horizon starting with the December 1, 2018 departure. Faster to the Fun has to be purchased before a voyage and often sells out well in advance.