RSSC-Regent Seven Seas Cruises revealed an impressive collection of new signature cocktails and premium gins to be exclusively offered on company's newest ship - Seven Seas Splendor - starting operations in February 2020.
Crafted with fresh fruits, garden-grown herbs, and natural spices, the 19 cocktails are served in modern-designed glassware with appealing garnishes. They are all offered with Fever-Tree premium tonic drink mixers and are Vodka-, Whisky-, Gin-, Rum-, Cognac-, Mezcal- and Tequila-based. Examples include:
- VIRGO Monkey Shoulder, Cinnamon Bitters, Chili, and Pineapple Reduction, served in a Fizz Rock Glass.
- BON SOIREE Woodford Reserve, Citrus Bitters, Chambord, served in a Coupe Glass.
- SOMETHING BORROWED Maker’s Mark, Fresh Lemon Juice, Fig Jam, Amaretto, served in a Fire Rock Glass.
The 8 gin-tonics feature modern presentations. Passengers may select their favorite – sweet or dry – with berries or avocado, as well as matching herbs, spices, and other fruits. New gins include:
- UNLUCKY IRISH Irish Gunpowder, Indian Tonic, Basil, Black Peppercorns, Fresh Lemon Juice.
- ROSE MARRIED Beefeater, Rosemary, Basil, Mint, Indian Tonic, Avocado.
- QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH Hendrick’s, Fresh Lemon Juice, Mediterranean Tonic, Pomegranate Seeds, Cucumber.
- SUMMER SOLSTICE Hendrick’s Midsummer Solstice, Grapefruit, Mediterranean Tonic, Peach Schnapps.
Nearly all gins and cocktails are included in Regent cruise prices and also offered on the fleetmate (and sistership) Seven Seas Explorer.