Several cruise companies cancelled sailings due to the ongoing situation in China because of coronavirus. Costa Asia, MSC and Royal Caribbean are 3 of the major cruise lines that cancelled upcoming departures.
- Astro Ocean Cruises cancelled the upcoming Piano Land voyage.
- Costa Cruises cancelled sailings on 4 ships. Costa Atlantica, Costa Serena, and Costa Venezia will have their next 2 voyages canceled. The company cancelled the next 3 sailings on Costa neoRomantica.
- Genting Cruise Lines also suspended all operations in China.
- MSC Cruises cancelled the January 28 voyage from Shanghai on MSC Splendida. The vessel was scheduled for a 4-night trip.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises cancelled the January 27 voyage on their newest ship, Spectrum of the Seas.
Cruise shipping companies are giving their passengers full refunds on canceled voyages.
For Coronavirus updates on cruise ship quarantines (infected passengers and crew) and top-pandemic countries (COVID-19 cases and deaths, daily updated statistics) see at CruiseMapper's Norovirus page.