Several cruise companies cancelled sailings due to the ongoing situation in China because of coronavirus. Costa Asia, MSC and Royal Caribbean are 3 of the major cruise lines that cancelled upcoming departures.
- Astro Ocean Cruises cancelled the upcoming Piano Land voyage.
- Costa Cruises cancelled sailings on 4 ships. Costa Atlantica, Costa Serena, and Costa Venezia will have their next 2 voyages cancelled. The cruise company cancelled the next 3 sailings on Costa neoRomantica.
- Genting Cruise Lines also suspended all operations in China.
- MSC Cruises cancelled the January 28 voyage from Shanghai on MSC Splendida. The vessel was scheduled for a 4-night trip.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises cancelled the January 27 voyage on their newest ship, Spectrum of the Seas.
Cruise shipping companies are giving their passengers full refunds on the cancelled voyages.