NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line introduced a collection of new European itineraries for 2021-2022, with passengers able to choose from 7 liners deployed in the region. NCL's new Mediterranean and Northern Europe cruises feature port-intensive itineraries that are often with late departure times.
NCL’s 2021-2022 Mediterranean itineraries will be from homeports Piraeus-Athens, Barcelona, Civitavecchia-Rome, Venice and Dubai UAE. Northern Europe cruises depart from Southampton, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Reykjavik Iceland.
Itinerary highlights for the line’s 2021-2022 European cruise season include:
- Norwegian Star: an 11-day roundtrip from Reykjavik, Iceland departing July 14, 2022, visiting scenic ports in Greenland and Iceland. Norwegian Star will be the first cruise ship in Norwegian Cruise Line's history to sail to Nuuk, Nanortalik, and Qaqortoq, Greenland.
- Norwegian Escape and Norwegian Gem: both sailing the Greek Isles for the first time.
- Norwegian Escape: an 11-day Greek Isles roundtrip from Rome on October 21, 2022, visiting iconic Mediterranean ports including Athens, Livorno-Florence, and Santorini.
- Norwegian Gem: 9-day Greek Isles roundtrip from Venice, Italy departing May 20, 2022, with destinations including Corfu, Mykonos, and Dubrovnik.
- Norwegian Dawn: sailing Northern Europe for the first time. A 10-day British Isles cruise is departing from Southampton on May 14, 2022, with iconic destinations including Dublin and Edinburgh prior to disembarking in Amsterdam.