Offering various voyages to Mexico, California Coast and Alaska, travellers can choose from 7-day and 14-day roundtrips. On sale since October 7, Princess offers the longest program from LA during summer 2021, perfect for travellers looking for vacations on the MedallionClass liner Crown Princess.
Summer 2021 season is based on 23 departures (ranging from 4 to 14 days) and currently Princess is the only West Coast USA cruise line that offers visiting (as call ports) San Diego and Monterey, plus overnight in Cabo San Lucas.
Crown Princess' 2021 May-October season offers opportunities for more late-night port stays on every voyage. For summer 2021 holidays, Princess is offering 4-day "West Coast Getaway" cruises - for Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Crown Princess itineraries include:
- Mexican Riviera (departure dates: May 15, June 12 & 26, July 31, August 14, September 18, 2021) 7-day voyages with calls in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas, offering guests rich history, sun-drenched shores, and delectable cuisine.
- Cabo San Lucas Getaway (departure dates: May 22 & 31, August 28, September 6, 2021) 5-day sailings with an overnight in Cabo San Lucas, the only overnight offered by Princess during the summer, and the chance to admire a view of El Arco.
- Classic California Coast (departure dates: June 5 & 19, August 7 & 21, September 11 & 25, 2021) 7-day cruises with calls in San Francisco CA (late-night stay), San Diego (late-night stay), Monterey or Catalina Island, and Ensenada with the opportunity to sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge, experience the beauty of the Monterey coastline off of Highway 1, witness La Bufadora, one of the world’s largest blowholes in Ensenada, and sip handcrafted California wines.
- West Coast Getaway with San Diego (departure dates: May 27, July 1, September 2, 2021) 4-day cruises with a call in San Diego (late-night stay) and options to visit the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, as well as a second stop in Ensenada to experience the wine region.
- Alaska (departure dates: July 3 & 17, 2021) 14-day voyages with calls to the most iconic ports in Alaska including Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point,Skagway, Sitka, and Juneau. Plus a visit to Prince Rupert and Hubbard Glacier, North America’s largest tidewater glacier.
- The summer 2021 cruise season ends with Crown Princess sailing for the first time on a full Panama Canal transit from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale FL. The 15-day voyage departs from Los Angeles CA on October 2, 2021.