The premium travel brand Oceania Cruises released its Europe and North America 2022 itineraries for preview before opening for sale on November 11. The complete collection (a total of 110 itineraries) features 77 new offerings including 10 new for the company cruise ports. The collection can be viewed online or via Oceania's season preview brochure.
Oceania Cruises 2022 Europe and North America Collection has 56 shorter itineraries (ranging from 7 to 14 days) and 54 voyages with duration 15 to 46 days. Curated experiences are offered at 250+ call ports throughout Northern and Western Europe, Greenland, Iceland, Greek Isles, Mediterranean, Holy Land, Canada and New England, Alaska, South America, Bermuda, the Caribbean.
2022 Europe and North America Collection highlights include:
- 110 itineraries, of which 77 brand new along with 10 new ports of call like the Danish Aarhus, the Irish village of Killybegs, and the dramatic Lofoten Islands in Norway.
- 11 sailings of 7 to 14 days on the ships Sirena and Marina explore Russia and Scandinavia.
- The cultural traditions and outdoors of Alaska with helicopter flightseeing, glacier trekking, and Go Local tours, plus more cruises sailing Hubbard Glacier with 12 departures from Seattle, Vancouver BC, or Los Angeles CA of 7, 9, 10, 11, 12 or 13 days.
- 46 western Mediterranean, Turkey, Greek Isles, and the Canary Islands cruises ranging from 7 to 14 days.
- Holy Land with 16 sailings that visit Israel, Egypt, and Turkey.
- 6 unique itineraries that focus on wine countries in western Europe while another 4 are displaying the culinary treasures of the UK, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland.
- Bermuda getaways offering a tropical escape with the convenience of 7-day roundtrip New York City departures.
- The best of New England, Canadian Maritimes, Iceland, Greenland, Norwegian Fjords, Baltic capitals, Spain, Portugal, wine countries of France, and the Azores in a 46-day cruise with the supreme convenience of roundtrip sailings from New York aboard Insignia.
- The wine countries of Iberia, Madeira, North Africa, the Canaries, and Bermuda onboard Oceania Sirena with a total of 25 ports in 38 days.
- The Mediterranean with 18 ports of call in 22 days aboard Oceania Nautica from Jerusalem (Ashdod) to Barcelona.
- North of the Arctic Circle onboard Sirena’s sailing to the North Cape, Murmansk, and Arkhangelsk, Russia.