Adventure Canada released the upcoming 2023 dates for their selection of Antarctica expeditions aboard Ocean Endeavour.
Cedar Swan CEO, Adventure Canada said guests could save up to 25% on select stateroom categories until June 1. In partnership with the Canadian, family-owned company Weber Arctic, they had been granted special permission to operate safely from a couple of remote Arctic eco-lodges for the summer months of 2021. Those who cannot wait to see the Arctic can now "embark on a special journey exploring Nunavut’s one-of-a-kind wildlife and stunning wilderness by land.“
2023 Antarctica expeditions feature:
- (January 20 - February 9, 2023) Antarctica, South Georgia and Falklands Explorer
- (February 8–18, 2023) Antarctic Whale Journey
- (February 17 – March 2, 2023) Journey to the Circle.
Those who book their 2023 Antarctica small-ship expedition early can save up to 25% on select cabin categories.
2023 Adventure Canada Antarctic expeditions are presented via a partnership with Intrepid Travel.
Weber Arctic are experts in land-based tours for the following trips:
- (August 5–14, 2021) Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge
- (August 23–29 and September 4–10, 2021) Arctic Haven Wilderness Lodge
- (August 12–23, 2021) Ultimate Canadian Arctic Experience.
These eco-lodge land tours have been granted permission to operate during the summer months of 2021, as they are located in remote wilderness settings away from the small communities of Nunavut.
Highlights include Arctic wildlife (belugas, polar bears, caribou, muskox, birds); hike, bike, or paddle through incredible landscapes; travel by ATV, boat, helicopter, or Unimog; fish for Arctic char or grayling; learn more about local flora, fauna, archaeology, or geology from expert guides.