The 148-passenger boat has scheduled two alternating itineraries - “The Circumnavigation of Iceland” and “Wild Island Escape”, both leaving roundtrip from Reykjavik.
On both expeditions, passengers will discover why Iceland is popular as the “land of fire and ice” as they sail through the country’s fjords, tundra, geothermal hot springs, and waterfalls.
Iceland's season kicks off on July 7, 2021, with the 6-day "Wild Island Escape", an adventure to the volcanic isles and remote fjords along the western coast of Iceland.
- The "Wild Island Escape" itinerary visits Westfjords (Djupavik), Arnafjordur (Dynjandi Waterfall), Latrabjarg Cliffs, Westman Islands (Heimaey and Surtsey). Passengers can encounter evidence of volcanic activity, hike over cooled lava fields.
- Fares start at USD 5180 per person (with double occupancy) and include all meals, drinks, and shore excursions, complimentary bar tab, and crew gratuities.
The 11-day "A Circumnavigation of Iceland" showcases the magnitude of the geological manifestations of the country: thundering waterfalls, glaciers, geysers, immense cliffs, boiling mud pots, lava-scapes, and geothermal springs.
- Scheduled to begin departures on July 11, 2021, the voyage sails Iceland’s western coast; the rarely visited rugged east coast.
- The "A Circumnavigation of Iceland" itinerary visits Circumnavigation of Iceland" itinerary visits Flatey Island (Latrabjarg), Westfjords (Isafjardardjup, Vigur Island, Isafjordur), Siglufjordur and Akureyri, Lake Myvatn and Husavík, Langanes Peninsula, Djupivogur, Westman Islands (Heimaey and Surtsey).
- Fares begin at USD 11460 per person (with double occupancy) and include all meals, drinks, and shore excursions, complimentary bar tab, and crew gratuities.
Both itineraries provide passengers opportunities for active adventures via Zodiac cruises, kayaks, hikes, and walks, under the guidance and expertise of Lindblad’s team of naturalists, Lindblad certified photo instructors, a National Geographic photographer, and an undersea specialist.
All passengers 16+ years of age are required to be vaccinated before sailing for July journeys. On voyages departing August 1 or later, all guests 12+ years of age are required to be vaccinated.