4 MedallionClass ships (Coral, Grand, Majestic, Royal) will sail to a total of 117 destinations in 43 different countries across the South Pacific, South America, Southeast Asia, Europe, South Pacific (Australia and New Zealand).
The brand's longest-ever (110-days long) World Cruise 2024 from Australia on Coral Princess will visit 32 countries.
- On sale since December 1, 2021, the World Voyage 2024 departs on April 30th (from Sydney NSW) and on May 2nd (from Brisbane QLD). Departures are also offered from Melbourne, Fremantle-Perth, Adelaide, as well as from Auckland NZ.
- Extended More Ashore stays are available in various destinations including overnights in Papeete (Tahiti) and Cairns, along with late-night stays in Auckland, Honolulu, Hong Kong, Tahiti (Papeete), San Francisco, and Vancouver BC.
- Access to 14+ UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Greater Blue Mountains (from Sydney), the Tasmanian Wilderness (from Burnie), and the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia (from Port Douglas).
A pair of unique cruise tours are also available:
- Australian Outback provides guests the chance to immersive themselves in Aboriginal culture and see 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Great Barrier Reef and Uluru National Park’s iconic Uluru (fka Ayers Rock).
- Ultimate Australia guides guests through Sydney, Uluru/Ayers Rock, Darwin, Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef.
Cruises will open for sale at 2 pm PST on December 1, 2021.
Passengers booking the 110-day World Voyage by April 30, 2022, can receive AUD$1,000 Onboard Credit.