Helena-West Helena is a Mississippi River cruise port in Arkansas USA. As the town's name implies, it was formed by combining two existing towns. Helena AR and West Helena AR were officially merged in January 2006. The consolidated town covers a total area of approx 35 km2 (13 ml2) and has population around 13,000.
- West Helena (founded 1909) is located on the western side of Crowley's Ridge, while Helena is between Mississippi River and the Ridge's eastern side.
- Helena Bridge has length of 1586 m (5200 ft) and is one of Arkansas' all 4 Mississippi River bridges. It carries the highway US Route 49 between Piggott AR (north) and Gulfport MS (south).
- In the 1940s-1950s, the town grew into thriving blues community. In the 1970s it continued to grow until the closure of Mohawk Rubber Company Yokohama Rubber Company's subsidiary).
- Among Helena-West Helena's main tourist attractions and popular sites are the Delta Cultural Center (and museum, located downtown Helena), Jerome Bonaparte Pillow House (operated by Phillips Community College, Arkansas University), Confederate Army Generals Graveyard.
- King Biscuit Blues Festival is held here each October. The first festival was in 1986 organized is part of the "Main Street USA" (The Walt Disney Company) program.