50 °F / 10 °C
Puerto Banus is the cruise port to Marbella (population around 140,000) located in the autonomous territory Andalusia (southern Spain). Marbella's 4 ports (on Mediterranean Sea) are recreational, so cruise ships dock either at Puerto Banús (to the west) or at Puerto de la Bajadilla (to the east). Marbella also doesn't offer regular ferry service to other ports.
- Marbella City is located between Malaga and Gibraltar (western Mediterranean Sea).
- Puerto Banus is a luxury marina combined with a huge shopping-entertainment complex. The port is located southwest of Marbella and was built in 1970 by the property developer Jose Banus (after whom it is named).
- This region is called Costa del Sol - the "Spanish Riviera" of port towns and communities along the Málaga province's coastline.
- Today, Puerto Banus is one of the region's largest tourist centres, with over 5 million visitors annually, among which many international celebrities. Puerto Banus features several shopping malls and numerous restaurants and bars located around the yacht marina. Especially during summer months, in both Puerto Banus and Marbella can be seen celebrities driving supercars and owners of mega-yachts.
- The cruise vessels docked at Puerto Banus are usually small-sized luxury ships or large yachts.
Port Puerto Banus cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Puerto Banus, Marbella, Spain. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|17 July, 2020|
|ms Europa 2||08:00|