Review of Celebrity Edge deck 5
- The Club (level 2 of 2)
- Fine Cut Steakhouse ($55 PP surcharge) is a premium steakhouse and seafood restaurant. The menu features Berkshire pork belly, pan-seared scallops, filet mignon (6- or 9-oz), herb-marinated veal chop (14-oz), USDA prime boneless ribeye (14-oz) and NY Strip (14-oz), braised beef short ribs, grilled sea bass, split-roasted Maine lobster, lamb chops, barley bourguignon risotto. There are 6 side dishes in the menu, including parmesan truffle steak fries, creamy mushroom fricassee, smoked bacon mac and cheese, creamed spinach.
- "Raw on 5" is an a la carte priced seafood restaurant open for dinner. Diners here can also eat on the Magic Carpet (“Dinner on the Edge”). The raw bar offers hot and cold items, including crabs, lobsters, oysters, sushi, sashimi, shrimp salad, lobster rolls, New England clam chowder, Japanese noodles, caviar, edamame, 2 seafood towers.
- Blu Restaurant is exclusive for AquaClass and Suite passengers and offers lighter cuisine ("spa-inspired").
- (aft location) Eden Lounge, Restaurant and Bar complex (mid-level 2 of 3).
- Eden Cafe serves Eden Lounge with complimentary fast-food (sandwiches) for breakfast and lunch, and has 2 outdoor areas for al-fresco dining and relaxation.
- Eden Bar serves Eden Lounge with drinks.
- Ramp up to Deck 6
- Note: More information on deck 5 (as facilities and amenities) will be available at later date.
The following official YouTube video reviews the ship's glass-walled Eden Observation Lounge combining dining and nightlife.
- Eden is a 3-deck high (aft-location on decks 4, 5, 6) lounge-bar-restaurant venue with live music and show programming changing throughout the day.
- Eden Lounge measures 10439 m3 (368640 ft3) and covers a total area of 1175 m2 (12650 ft2). The lounge has outward-facing design and combines a signature gastronomic experience (light lunch, 5-course dinner, wine tastings) with live performances, daily lectures, promo events. The lounge has alfresco dining areas on both its sides. In the evening, the lounge transforms into "Eve at Eden", with more provocative entertainment (fusion of performance art, dining and nightlife.
- The Eden Restaurant is part of th lounge.
- The Eden Bar is a food and drinks bar, also serving hand-crafted cocktails.
- The lounge's 90-m / 295 ft long ramp envelops the entire space and provides panoramic views.
- The lounge's unconventional furniture and interiors are designed by Patricia Urquiola (Spain). She also designed the lounge's "Library of Plants" (living garden) and the hanging plant pillars.
- the lounge's designer is Scott Butler (Wilson Butler Architects, Boston MA).
- The evening show programming is by Variety Worldwide (NYC New York).