America cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by American Cruise Lines en-suite amenities and services.
The America cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
|Cabin size:||445 ft2 / 42 m2|
|Location (on decks):||3rd, 4th, 5th|
|Type (categories):||(OS) Owners Suite|
|Staterooms number:||12 (AAM), 18 (AAC), 26 (AAL)|
|Cabin size:||305- ft2 / 28 m2|
|Location (on decks):||2nd (AAR), 3rd (AAL), 4th (AAC), 5th (AAM)|
|Type (categories):||(AAR, AAL, AAC) Private Balcony staterooms|
|Cabin size:||290 ft2 / 27 m2|
|Location (on decks):||1-Main|
|Type (categories):||(A) Window Sateroom|
Studio Single Cabins
|Staterooms number:||1 (SO), 13 (SB)|
|Cabin size:||SO (205 ft2 / 19 m2), SB (230 ft2 / 21 m2)|
|Location (on decks):||SO (1-Main), SB (2nd, 3rd, 4th)|
|Type (categories):||(SO-Window, SB-Balcony) Single-occupancy staterooms|
America cabins review
Follows the review of America riverboat cabins as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- Hotel beds (king or 2 twins, size 200 x 160 cm, no under bed space for suitcases), spacious open closet, dressers (with 4 drawers), bedside tables with lamps, individual climate control, medical emergency button, 110V only power outlets.
- Each of the accommodations has a private, hotel-style, full-size bathroom with shower, hairdryer, Judith Jackson luxury bath products (shampoo, body wash, conditioner, moisturizer, mouthwash, facial bar, bath soaps, vanity kit), HD flat TV (satellite reception), DVD player, phone (onboard communication only), coffee-maker, digital clock, seating area (table with 1 or 2 swivel chairs), writing/vanity desk, stationary.
- Owner Suites are larger in size, with extra amenities, such as fresh flowers, terry robes, mini-bar, in-room dining service (continental breakfast served on the balcony).
- All balconies are of the same size, regardless of the cabin category. Each balcony is with lounge furniture (small round table with 2 chairs).
- Free of charge (complimentary) are the in-cabin WiFi Internet access (shipwide coverage), alcohol (beer and wine at lunch/dinner), unlimited drinks (soda, water, juices, coffee, tea), snacks, room-service.
- American Cruise Lines deals are non-inclusive of gratuities, shore excursions/tours, port fees.
America cruise ship has 2 wheelchair-accessible cabins (for disabled passengers) in categories A (on deck 1-Main) and AAR (on deck 2nd), which are conveniently located near the elevator.
The ship has a total of 14 single cabins (for solo passengers) that can be booked with single-occupancy rates (no single supplement).
America cabin and suite plans are property of American Cruise Lines . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.