Emerald Star cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Emerald Waterways en-suite amenities and services.
The Emerald Star cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
Emerald Star cabins review
Follows review of Emerald Star cabins as amenities, furniture, and complimentary services:
- All Emerald Star rooms have queen beds or convertible twin beds configuration (excepting Single cabins with a single bed /size 79 x 63 inches, or 200 x 160 cm), bedside tables, mirrored panels by the bed, private en-suite bathroom (WC, small sink, shower cubicle, mirrored cupboards, mirror over the basin, clothesline, luxury bath products /shampoo, liquid soap, conditioner, body lotion), walk-in closet (large wardrobe with hangers), personal safe, direct-dial phone, flat HDTV (satellite reception, news and movie channels, infotainment system, movies on demand, “View From the Bridge” /real-time webcam views), mini-bar (fully-stocked with beer, beer, wine, soft beverages, snacks /all at additional price, except for Owner Suites), individual climate control, 220V power outlets (European sockets in the room and bathroom, one additional Australian socket /US cruisers must bring adapters), umbrella, shoe cleaner, 2 ear plugs sets.
- All Suite cabins are with floor-ceiling sliding doors. Although called “Balcony Suites”, these are simply one-room cabins with an “indoor veranda” (replacing the French Balcony on other ships). Floor-ceiling windows drop down halfway by pushing a button. Behind the main curtain, there is an inner screen preventing insects from flying in.
- Owner’s Suites have a separate bedroom and lounge/living area with sofa, bathroom with 2 sinks. These suites also feature a sit-out balcony equipped with 2 wooden chairs (padded seats) and small round table. Bonus Owner Suite perks are the complimentary mini-bar (restocked daily), Nespresso coffee maker, iPad, in-room dining (continental breakfast, pre-dinner canapes, after-dinner sweets), complimentary laundry (4 items per day).
- Bonus Grand Suite perks are Nespresso coffee maker, en-suite dining (continental breakfast, canapes, sweets), complimentary laundry (2 items per day).
- All Standard staterooms have fixed large Picture Windows.
- On the ship, laundry service is available for a fee per item (items being picked up from staterooms by the housekeeping staff).
- Cabin access is by magnetic chip Instead of key cards. Chips are attached to lanyards.
- Program with daily scheduled activities is left in cabins each night. The Emerald Star cruise director provides an overview of next day’s ports of call and land tours/excursions activities in a nightly port talk.
- Free of charge Wi-Fi internet (shipwide coverage).
The following YouTube video reviews passenger staterooms as furniture and amenities.
Emerald Star cabin and suite plans are property of Emerald Waterways . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.