Review of MS Bijou du Rhone deck 5 (Viking Pride decks 2-3)
Viking Pride Deck 2
- Main Deck cabins from 200 to 215 (total number 16), of which Deluxe C category (from 208 to 215) and Deluxe D category (from 200 to 207) – all with a Large Picture Window.
- Middle Deck cabins from 216 to 240 (total number 25), all of which Deluxe B category (with Large Picture Window).
Viking Pride Deck 3
- Promenade Deck (open deck promenade wrapping around the Bar Lounge)
- The Observation Lounge has floor-ceiling windows for 180-degree panorama views, comfortable seating, its own full-service bar. Entertainment options include daily lectures, port talks, watching movies (drop-down screen). Depending on the visited regions and ports along the cruisetour itinerary, Observation Lounge hosts an extensive enrichment program, with excursions/tours-, culture- and history related lectures, multimedia presentations, lectures and discussions. Special activities here are the tastings of local delicacies, Eastern European wines, cheeses, etc.
- Library has 100+ books in different languages, magazines, playing cards, board games.
- Ship’s Atrium is deck and a half high. Here are located the Lobby Lounge and Bar, Reception Desk (24-hour guest services - information, assistance, purser), Land Excursions and Tours Director's Desk (daily program’s activities information), Tea and Coffee corner (complimentary, open 24-hours), Public Restrooms.
- Restaurant is an aft location complimentary Dining Room with waiter service, open seating. Breakfast Buffet and Lunch, and 3-course waiter-served Dinner (at 7 pm). The Dining Room is spacious (single seating capacity) restaurant with panoramic views from floor-ceiling windows, 4-seat tables and premium amenities (top-quality table linens, china, cutlery, glassware). Menu options include hot/cold appetizers, 3 entrees, soups, salads, steaks, freshly baked on board cookies and desserts.
- Kitchen / Galley (guests are allowed to tour the galley and see the food preparation process).
- Cabins from 300 to 321, all of which Deluxe A category (total number 22). All Viking Pride’s Upper Deck cabins are 1/2-deck higher, with location separate from public areas.