Wind Star deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Wind Star deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Windstar Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Wind Star cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Wind Star staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
msy Wind Star (1986-built, last refurbished in 2018) is the oldest of all three Windstar Cruises yachts - together with Wind Spirit and Wind Surf. The three ships are uniquely designed to operate tall-sailing cruises. The ship Wind Star (the company’s first boat) operates with both diesel engines and a computer system that controls the sails on the four masts.
Wind Star cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 74 staterooms for 148 passengers (max capacity is 178) served by 84 crew-staff. The boat has 5 decks (2 with cabins), 2 restaurants, 3 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 1 Jacuzzi (outdoor whirlpool hot tub), watersports marina, Infirmary (medical facility /doctor on the ship), no elevators, no balcony cabins.
Windstar Wind Star is a tall-sailing yacht operated with all-inclusive deals. The list of all complimentary amenities and services onboard includes:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (Internet packages can be purchased at the ship’s reception)
- Complimentary 24-hour available room service, twice a day housekeeping, complimentary laundry/ironing
- All meals in all dining venues onboard, at all times, including in-room dining service
- All non-alcoholic drinks (including soda, juices, bottled water, tea, speciality coffees, cappuccino). Alcohol is not included in the Windstar fares.
- Welcome Aboard cocktails
- Complimentary watersports- and fitness equipment, onboard entertainment (incl Wind Star itinerary related lectures and media presentations).
- There are no daily scheduled activities, formal- or theme nights on this ship. Special events and parties onboard can be designed by the Wind Star Cruise Director.
Windstar shore excursions are not included in the cruise fares, but booked excursions/tours can be changed or even cancelled without charge up to 24 hours prior to the tour’s date.
In each port is offered a “Market Tour” (complimentary) on which you can join the Wind Star ship’s Executive Chef on his port shopping trip to local markets.
Wind Star deck plans are property of Windstar Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.