Star Breeze deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Star Breeze cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Star Breeze staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Star Breeze (built 1989 as “Seabourn Spirit”, acquired / last refurbished in 2018) is the second of all three identical-design new Windstar cruise ships – together with Star Pride (Seabourn Pride) and Star Legend (Seabourn Legend). These three vessels are the biggest in Windstar’s fleet - a luxury brand famous with its computerized tall sailing cruise vessels. The Seabourn-Windstar transfer of Star Breeze was done in 2015. Seabourn Spirit left Seabourn's fleet on April 5, underwent a drydock refurbishment and started operations for Windstar on May 6.
Star Breeze cruise ship deck plan has a total of 106 staterooms for 212 passengers (max capacity is 254 guests), served by 140 crew/staff, with 6 passenger decks, 3 restaurants, 3 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 3 jacuzzis, retractable marina, 3 elevators, medical facility /doctor on the ship.
Windstar Star Breeze is considered a large luxury cruise yacht that is operated with all-inclusive deals. The list of all complimentary amenities and services includes:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (Internet packages can be purchased at the ship’s reception)
- Complimentary 24-hour available room service, twice a day housekeeping, complimentary laundry/ironing
- All meals in all dining venues onboard, at all times, including in-room dining service
- All non-alcoholic drinks (including soda, juices, bottled water, tea, speciality coffees, cappuccino). Alcohol is not included in the Windstar fares.
- Welcome Aboard cocktails
- Complimentary water sports- and fitness equipment, onboard entertainment (incl Star Breeze itinerary related lectures and media presentations).
- The daily schedule of onboard activities is delivered in staterooms each day. Special events and parties on the ship can be designed by the Star Breeze Cruise Director on board.
- Windstar shore excursions are not included in the cruise fares, but booked excursions/tours can be changed or even cancelled without charge up to 24 hours prior to the tour’s date.
- In each port is offered a “Market Tour” (complimentary) on which you can join the Star Breeze ship’s Executive Chef on his port shopping trip to local markets.
Star Breeze deck plan changes 2015 refurbishment review
Changes and new features in the deck plans after the April 2015 drydock refurbishment and refit include:
- In all passengers staterooms, restaurants, bars and all public areas furnishings and finishings were completely renewed.
- Owners Suites (deck 6) were themed after different destinations operated by Windstar Cruises
- water sports marina platform
- Movie screening room with video games arcade was added, along with 4 new dining venues - one formal restaurant (local cuisine dishes), one alfresco (steakhouse menu) and two buffet restaurants.
Star Breeze deck plans are property of Windstar. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.