Star Legend deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Star Legend cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Star Legend staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Star Legend (built 1992 as “Royal Viking Queen”, bought as “Seabourn Legend”, acquired in 2013, last refurbished in 2017 December) is the newest of all three identical-design Windstar cruise ships – together with Star Breeze (Seabourn Spirit) and Star Pride (Seabourn Pride). These three vessels are currently the biggest ships in Windstar's fleet – a company famous on the market with its computerized sailing cruise vessels. The Seabourn-Windstar transfer of Star Legend was done in 2015.
Star Legend cruise ship deck plan has a total of 106 staterooms for 212 passengers (max capacity is 254 guests), served by 140 crew/staff, with 6 passenger decks, 3 restaurants, 3 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 3 jacuzzis, retractable marina, 3 elevators, medical facility /doctor on the ship.
Windstar Star Legend is advertised as a large luxury cruise yacht operated with all-inclusive deals. The list of all complimentary amenities and services includes:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (Internet packages can be purchased at the ship’s reception)
- Complimentary 24-hour available room service, twice a day housekeeping, complimentary laundry/ironing
- All meals in all dining venues onboard, at all times, including in-room dining service
- All non-alcoholic drinks (including soda, juices, bottled water, tea, speciality coffees, cappuccino). Alcohol is not included in the Windstar fares.
- Welcome Aboard cocktails
- Complimentary water sports- and fitness equipment, onboard entertainment (incl Star Legend itinerary related lectures and media presentations).
- The daily schedule of onboard activities is delivered in staterooms each day. Special events and parties on the ship can be designed by the Star Legend Cruise Director on board.
- Windstar shore excursions are not included in the cruise fares, but booked excursions/tours can be changed or even cancelled without charge up to 24 hours prior to the tour’s date.
- In each port is offered a “Market Tour” (complimentary) on which you can join the Star Legend ship’s Executive Chef on his port shopping trip to local markets.
The yacht left Seabourn Cruises on April 20, underwent a USD 8,5 million drydock refit and refurbishment (Genoa Italy) and started operations for Windstar on May 25, 2015. During the 3-week stern-to-bow refurbishment were expanded the Veranda Cafe and outdoor Star Deck, also added Windstar's Yacht Club, an infinity pool (resistance swimming pool), a whirlpool.
Star Legend deck plans are property of Windstar. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.