Offering a couple of exclusive preview sailings before her official maiden voyage, Celebrity Cruises announced it is giving travelers the chance to experience relaxed luxury at sea onboard the new Celebrity Ascent, the 4th ship in the fleet's EDGE Series.
The new sailings include:
- 4-night Western Caribbean itinerary from Fort Lauderdale-Port Everglades, Florida (November 22nd, 2023) visiting Cozumel (Mexico) over the American Thanksgiving
- 3-night Bahamas voyage from Port Everglades (November 26th, 2023) visiting the street markets of Nassau (Bahamas).
Sistership of Celebrity Beyond, Ascent is designed by modern lifestyle icons including award-winning British designer Kelly Hoppen CBE; American designer Nate Berkus; Paris-based design firm Jouin Manku; British architect Tom Wright; and Michelin-starred chef/restaurateur Daniel Boulud.
Passengers onboard Celebrity Ascent can enjoy signature experiences, including:
- Transformational accommodations: 2-story Edge Villa staterooms with access to the suite-only The Retreat Sun Deck and Infinite Veranda staterooms transforming into open-air verandas;
- Awe-inspiring views from the Magic Carpet - the first cantilevered cruise ship experience in the world, and from bow to stern as a result of the outward-facing ship design;
- The pinnacle of design, luxury, and relaxation, starting with a Nate Berkus-designed Sunset Bar; a Resort Deck with infinity-edge plunge pools, exclusive cabanas, and 2-story Martini-shaped hot tubs;
- Culinary offerings with 30+ distinct food and drink venues, including the high-tech Le Petit Chef Dinner Experience; Eden Restaurant offering its 3-story floor-to-ceiling windows, mixology-focused cocktails, and globally-inspired dishes; and Le Voyage by Daniel Boulud, boasting the most exquisite cuisine at sea.