Carnival Corporation’s ultra-luxury brand Seabourn announced a unique 90-day voyage that will depart in 2024-Q4 and visit a total of 44 destinations/ports in 26 different countries.
The 90-day (17000 miles / 27400 km) long itinerary around Africa starts on November 30th, 2024. The “Grand Africa Voyage” is a roundtrip from Barcelona Spain and will take place on the Seabourn Sojourn ship.
The itinerary's highlights are Egypt's Alexandria/Cairo, Israel's Ashdod/Jerusalem and Haifa/Tel Aviv, Seychelles, Zanzibar Tanzania, Mombasa Kenya, Nosy-Be Island Madagascar, Maputo Mozambique, South Africa (Durban, Port Elizabeth, Mossel Bay, Cape Town overnight), Cape Verde (Praia/Santiago, Mindelo/Sao Vicente), Spain's Canary Islands (Las Palmas/Gran Canaria, Arrecife/Lanzarote), Morocco (Casablanca/Marrakesh overnight).
Passengers who book the full 90-day Grand Africa Voyage receive the following benefits/amenities:
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner/overnight hotel stay at Hotel Majestic before departure in Barcelona (Spain)
- Grand Cruise event in Cape Town (South Africa)
- Roundtrip business-class air
- Special Grand Cruise pillow gifts
- US$2000 Shipboard Credit per oceanview/veranda suite
- US$3000 Shipboard Credit per Penthouse/premium suite
- Private car transfers door-to-door (home-to-airport)
- Personal Valet luggage shipping service (home-to-ship)
- Unlimited laundry/dry cleaning/pressing onboard
- Visa package (only for citizens of the USA)
Oceanview staterooms' prices start at US$39000, balcony cabins at US$47000, Penthouse Suites at $88000, and the Owner's Suites are from US$127000. All prices are per person and based on double occupancy.
For Grand Africa Voyage's full itinerary (as ports and time) see the ship's Wiki page (you'll have to scroll down a little bit).