Most of the about 100 Caribbean destinations have been fully operational since the hurricanes, and FCCA (Florida-Caribbean Cruise Association) reports that almost 90% of the region is open for cruising.
Carnival Corp. brands have operated normal schedules after the September storms, and had to modify itineraries for a handful of destinations. Recovery efforts to restore cruises to the affected destinations led to re-opening of cruise ports in Saint Thomas, Grand Turk and San Juan.
- Carnival Cruise Line was back to Grand Turk November 1, and it will return to San Juan November 30 and Saint Thomas January 9.
- Seabourn already visited St Thomas and will return to San Juan on December 18.
- Holland America will return to Grand Turk November 6, Saint Thomas starting November 8 and San Juan December 7.
- AIDA Cruises returns to Grand Turk November 9.
- Princess Cruises returns to St Thomas starting November 12, Grand Turk December 15 and San Juan December 20.
- Costa Cruises returns to San Juan on December 17 and Grand Turk December 23.
- P&O UK returns to Grand Turk on December 20.