Princess Cruises announced a new booking offer on 2019 summer itineraries to some of the most popular destinations in the world, including the Caribbean, Alaska, Europe and Japan, with up to US$1,000 free onboard spending money per stateroom with line's Landmark Sale.
In addition, passengers book with 10% refundable deposit during the sale.
In Alaska passengers will enjoy the Great Land with the North to Alaska program, offering opportunities to celebrate like a local, eat like a local and learn from locals like Libby Riddles, the first woman to win Iditarod.
The summer festival season in Japan is not to be missed, and Princess brings vacationers to the celebration with Nebuta (drowsiness) festival to wake the sleepy soul. Landmarks visited include Osaka Castle, Kinkaku-ji temple, Itsukishima Shrine and more.
The Rhythm of the Caribbean is an onboard program immersing passengers in the destination with authentic music, food and activities of the region. The landmarks the Caribbean is famous for, such as the UNESCO World Heritage site Willemstad Curacao, Trunk Bay on St John Island USVI, or Tulum Ruins from Cozumel, are also included.
Passengers will also sail to the most revered landmarks in Europe, visiting sites like the Eiffel Tower, Coliseum, Blarney Castle and Berlin Wall.
Examples of Landmark Sale deals include:
- 7-day Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers from US$799 and up to US$250 free onboard credit per person
- 12-day Alaska Cruisetour from US$1,799 and up to US$250 free onboard credit per person
- 7-day Mediterranean cruise from US$1,299 and up to US$250 free onboard credit per person
- 12-day British Isles cruise from US$2,099 and up to US$500 free onboard credit per person
- 11-day Scandinavia & Russia cruise from US$2,099 and up to US$500 free onboard credit per person
- 11-day Circle Japan cruise from US$1,249 interior and up to US$500 free onboard credit per person
- 7-day Caribbean cruise from US$799 interior and up to US$250 free onboard credit per person.
All prices are per passenger, based on double occupancy. The Landmark Sale of Princess runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT June 19, 2018. It is available to residents of Canada, the United States, Mexico and Puerto Rico.