Princess Cruises announced its newest Sip & Sail promotion offering free beverages onboard. 6 to 56 day cruises to various destinations around the globe and cruisetours that sail between summer 2019-spring 2020 are currently on sale.
Passengers booking balcony, mini-suite or suite receive a free Premier Beverage Package for 2 people, as well as free Unlimited Soda & More Packages for 3rd and 4th guests in the stateroom.
Princess' Premier Beverage Package includes wine by the glass, beer and cocktails US$12 and under, all non-alcoholic drinks including bottled water (500ml), fresh juices (if available), milk shakes (if available), fountain sodas, specialty coffees and teas, energy drinks, Frappes at Coffee & Cones, Gong Cha items.
Additionally, all canned soda, bottled juices, one liter bottles of water and bottles of wine can be bought at 25% discount from their menu price.
Passengers can also take advantage of a reduced, refundable deposit of 10% of cruise price per guest.
Examples of Sip & Sail cruise deals include:
- 7-day Alaska cruise (US$1,749 pp balcony; US$2,049 pp mini-suite)
- 7-day Caribbean cruise (US$1,399 pp balcony; US$1,699 pp mini-suite)
- 7-day Mediterranean cruise (US$1,699 pp balcony; US$1,999 pp mini-suite)
- 11-day Scandinavia & Russia cruise (US$2,649 pp balcony; US$3,149 pp mini-suite)
- 12-day British Isles cruise (US$2,949 pp balcony; US$3,449 pp mini-suite)
- 12-day Alaska cruisetour (US$2,599 pp balcony; US$2,899 pp mini-suite).
All prices are based on double occupancy. The Sip & Sail deal runs through September 5, 2018. It is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda, 21 years of age or older.