There will be a total of 10 different itineraries ranging 10-31 days, visiting countries including China, Japan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam.
- MS Westerdam kicks off the season with a 2-week North Pacific Crossing out of Vancouver to Yokohama, before beginning a series of cruises across the Far East.
- Ship's 16-day Far East Discovery itinerary between Singapore and Hong Kong visits Sanya; 4 ports in Vietnam, including an overnight in Halong Bay; Sihanoukville; Ko Samui and an overnight in Laem Chabang. A 13-day Far East Discovery eliminates Nha Trang and Sanya, while 15-day Far East Discovery excludes the overnight in Halong Bay.
- The shortest itinerary of Westerdam's season, a 10-day East Asia cruise roundtrip from Hong Kong, departs on December 10 and explores the Philippines, Japan and Taiwan.
- The first trip of 2019 is a 15-day Thailand and Vietnam itinerary roundtrip from Singapore. Passengers will experience 4 calls in Vietnam, including an overnight stay in Danang (Hue), and at Laem Chabang (Bangkok) as well as visits to Ko Samui and Sihanoukville.
- Westerdam’s 14- and 15-day Taiwan & Japan trip between Hong Kong and Shanghai offers an overnight in Shanghai or Hong Kong, depending on embarkation port, and visits Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and the Philippines.
- China, South Korea & Japan voyage is cruising round-trip from Shanghai. It features 2 ports in each country, overnight calls in Shanghai, Tianjin and Incheon. China Explorer Hong Kong-Yokohama includes 2 ports in Japan and 3 in China, with overnights in Shanghai and Tianjin.
- Westerdam’s Japan Explorer sails roundtrip from Yokohama and features 5 port calls in Japan, an overnight at Kobe, 2 port calls in Taiwan, and a visit to Jeju.
- The final voyage of the season is Japan & Russia itinerary roundtrip from Yokohama visiting 8 ports in Japan as well as northerly exploration to Vladivostok. The season ends with 15-day spring North Pacific Crossing from Yokohama and Vancouver, encompassing cruise ports in Japan and Alaska.
- Back-to-back trips can be booked together to create a longer Collectors’ Voyage providing a more in-depth exploration of Asia region. Combining up to 2 itineraries, Asia Collectors’ Voyages range between 23-31 days.
- The Grand Asia Voyage is an 82-day Pacific circumnavigation departing on September 30, 2018 and sailing round-trip from LA with 33 port calls and 6 overnights.
- Grand Asia & Pacific Voyage 2018 explores Alaska, Russia, China, Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, a number of South Pacific islands and Hawaii. Passengers interested in expanding their trip to explore more of the West Coast also benefit from the choice of 89- and 87-day itineraries sailing out of Seattle, and Vancouver.
For those who prefer a shorter cruise vacation, 2018 Grand Asia & Pacific Voyage offers 12 separate segments.