Paul Gauguin Cruises, the operator of the longest continually sailing and highest-rated luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, ms Paul Gauguin, debuted its Tahiti, French Polynesia, Fiji & South Pacific brochure for 2019.
The new 74-page brochure offers extensive destination content celebrating Polynesian culture and providing abundant details about Paul Gauguin and new voyages offered.
2019 itineraries include Fiji's tropical wonderland on two cruises that also feature Tonga, Cook Islands, and Society Islands.
- 13-night cruise departs Papeete September 7, 2019 visiting: Moorea, Taha’a (Motu Mahana), Bora Bora, Aitutaki, Vava’u, Vanua Levu, Suva, Beqa Island, and Lautoka.
- 12-night reverse itinerary departs September 21 and calls at the same cruise ports except Beqa Island.
Paul Gauguin’s 2019 cruise schedule also offers line's signature voyages, showcasing a host of exquisite isles and warm Polynesian culture.
Line's itineraries include:
- 7-nights Tahiti and Society Islands;
- 7-nights Society Islands and Tahiti Iti;
- 10-nights Society Islands and Tuamotus;
- 11-nights Cook Islands and Society Islands;
- 14-nights Marquesas, Tuamotus and Society Islands.
Paul Gauguin Cruises provides all-inclusive luxury cruising. The company offers savings of 50% off its standard all-inclusive fares on all 2019 cruises, plus included roundtrip airfare from LA.