Princess Cruises announced that when its next newbuild, Enchanted Princess, starts service in June 2020, she will be named in Southampton and sail an inaugural season in the Mediterranean. The cruise line also unveiled details about innovative features onboard the ship.
- As it was previously announced for her sister ship Sky Princess, Enchanted Princess will feature the new Sky Suites, situated centrally on the top deck of the vessel and featuring the biggest private verandas ever offered by Princess. Measuring 700ft2 (65m2), the balconies will feature private vantage of the Movies under the Stars screen. The 2 suites will also feature a 270-degree panorama and sleeping capacity for 5 passengers, as well as more for entertaining, making them best for families.
- The 143,700 GT Enchanted Princess will boast the best of the new features found onboard Sky Princess, such as a Wakeview pool on her aft decks and Sanctuary area with contemporary design and more private cabanas. In addition, the ship will have standout features from her 3 other sister ships: Majestic Princess, Regal Princess and Royal Princess, including Italian-inspired Piazza, over-the-ocean glass, Seawalk as well as Broadway-caliber shows in the Princess Theater.
- The rustic pub space, Salty Dog Gastropub, will be a new venue where passengers can watch sporting events, gather over small bites and drinks, and partake in Ernesto Burger by chef partner, Ernesto Uchimura, founding chef of the original Umami Burger and owner of the new LA-based restaurant and bar, Electric Owl.
- Princess Cruises' acclaimed specialty restaurant, Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria, will also be modified. The space will blend the spaciousness of a contemporary setting with classic Italian accents, featuring handmade pasta courses via collaboration with LA chef Angelo Auriana which will be prepared daily.
- The Princess Live! and Café will boast a new art deco-style decor where vacationers can enjoy small bites and favorite drinks while watching live performances.
Enchanted Princess cruises go on sale on November 8.