Enchanted Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Enchanted Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Princess Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Enchanted Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Enchanted Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Enchanted Princess (built 2020) is one of the largest Princess Cruises ships and fleet's 5th Royal-class liner - with sisterships and fleetmates Royal Princess (2013), Regal Princess (2014), Majestic Princess (2017), Sky Princess (2019), Discovery Princess (2021) as well as the P&O UK liner Britannia (2015).
Enchanted Princess cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1780 cabins for 3560 passengers (max capacity is 4272 guests) served by 1346 staff-crew. The ship has 14 passenger decks (out of 17), 14 bars, 2 swimming pools, 8 jacuzzies (outdoor hot tubs), 16 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
- Royal-class ships are Princess Cruises' largest vessels ever built, with the biggest Atrium area (more entertainment and casual dining options / Gelato, Ocean Terrace), fleet's biggest topdeck pool area (hosting nightly the “water and light show” / computerized "Watercolor Fantasy" fountain with 85 waterjets), fleet's biggest and most advanced outdoor cinema ("Movies Under The Stars" / about 1/3 larger), Concierge Lounge (Suite passengers only area on Deck 14).
- The glass-bottomed SeaWalk offers stunning sea and port views from 128 ft/39 m above waterline.
- All the ship’s outside cabins have a balcony (their total number is 1438).
- MS Enchanted Princess has the advanced SISCO A-PASS 6 mobile sys which is the mobile app that handles tasks related to passengers/crew safety, also facilitating a faster embarkation /disembarkation process and providing the cruise ship management with information for (and also tracking) everyone on board.
- Princess Cruises Enchanted ship passengers can easily share their cruising vacation experience by using the complimentary “Princess@Sea Messenger”. This is a new and free mobile application integrated into the “Princess@Sea” app (accessible via tablet)/smart phone).
Enchanted Princess deck plans are property of Princess Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.