Emerald Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Emerald Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Princess Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Emerald Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Emerald Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Emerald Princess (built 2007, last refurbished in 2015 December) is the eight of the nine Grand-class Princess cruise ships – together with Caribbean, Crown (sister-ship), Diamond, Golden, Grand, Ruby (sister-ship), Sapphire and Star.
Emerald Princess cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1539 cabins for 3082 passengers served by 1200 crew/staff. The ship has 15 passenger accessible decks, 12 restaurants and bars, 8 lounges, 4 swimming pools, 7 jacuzzies, 14 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 14. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
Emerald Princess deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
The ship was last scheduled for refurbishment in 2015. The vessel was in drydock (between November 30 and December 13) for general maintenance (no deck plan changes were announced ahead).
However, during the dry dock an extensive refurbishment plan was implemented targeting the ship’s spring-summer 2016 cruises from UK. The 2016 deck plans changes and news include:
- Two new premium dining venues were added. The new “Share” is a family-style restaurant by Curtis Stone (an Australian celebrity chef). Its menu features charcuterie (pork meat products) and also homemade pastas. The new “Salty Dog Gastropub” cuisine experience (by chef Ernesto Uchimura) is provided by a classic pub menu offered nightly in the Wheelhouse Bar (on Promenade Dec 7) with craft beers and pub favorites served in small plates.
- On Deck 16, “Share” replaced the Sabatini’s” – the Italian restaurant, which is also featured on the Princess ships Coral, Ruby and Sun. “Salty Dog Gastropub” was introduced for the first time on the Crown ship (in 2015 October) and will also be introduced on the Ruby ship.
- Passenger cabins upgrades include the line’s new luxury mattress.
- The ship’s gym was upgraded with a new sports equipment and free weights.
- 100 cruise staterooms became “family cabins” after being fitted with interconnecting doors.
Emerald Princess deck plans are property of Princess Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.