Emerald Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Emerald Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2023-2024-2025 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Princess Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Emerald Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Emerald Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Emerald Princess (2007-built, last refurbished in 2022 April) is the eighth of all nine Grand-class Princess cruise ships - together with the Caribbean, Crown (sistership), Diamond, Golden (Pacific Adventure), Grand, Ruby (sistership), Sapphire and Star (Pacific Encounter).
Emerald Princess cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1533 cabins for 3066 passengers (lower berths/max capacity is 3679) served by 1200 crew-staff. The boat has 18 decks (15 passenger-accessible, 8 with cabins), 12 restaurants and bars, 8 lounges, 4 swimming pools, 7 outdoor Jacuzzis, 14 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
Emerald Princess deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
The ship's 2015 drydocking (between November 30 and December 13) was initially scheduled for general maintenance works only and no deck plan changes were announced ahead.
However, during the drydock, an extensive refurbishment plan was implemented targeting the ship’s spring-summer 2016 voyages from the UK.
The deck plans changes and news following drydock 2016 included:
- Two new premium dining venues were added. The new “Share” is a family-style restaurant by Curtis Stone (an Australian celebrity chef). Its menu features charcuterie (pork meat products) and also homemade pasta. The new “Salty Dog Gastropub” cuisine experience (by chef Ernesto Uchimura) is provided by a classic pub menu offered nightly in the Wheelhouse Bar (on Promenade Dec 7) with craft beers and pub favorites served in small plates.
- On Deck 16, “Share” replaced the Sabatini’s” – the Italian restaurant, which is also featured on the Princess ships Coral, Ruby and Sun. “Salty Dog Gastropub” was introduced for the first time on the Crown ship (in 2015 October) and will also be introduced on the Ruby ship.
- Passenger cabin upgrades included Princess' new luxury mattress.
- The Gym was upgraded with new sports equipment and free weights.
- 100 staterooms became "family cabins" after being fitted with interconnecting doors.
Emerald Princess deck plans are property of Princess Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.