Crown Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Crown Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Princess Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Crown Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Crown Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Crown Princess (built 2006, last refurbished in 2018) is the seventh of the nine Grand-class Princess cruise ships – together with Caribbean, Diamond, Emerald (sister-ship), Golden, Grand, Ruby (sister-ship), Sapphire and Star.
Crown Princess cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1541 cabins for 3082 passengers served by 1200 crew/staff. The ship has 15 passenger accessible decks, 12 restaurants and bars, 8 lounges, 4 swimming pools (+ 2 splashes), 7 jacuzzies, 14 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 14. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
Crown Princess deckplan changes 2018 refurbishment review
The ship's 2018 drydock (10-day project, March 24 - April 3) was at Grand Bahama Shipyard (in Freeport Bahamas). Following the refurbishment, the liner now offers the following new and enhanced amenities:
- 4 top-deck dining venues were renovated, enhanced and renamed (Salty Dog Grill, Slice, Coffee and Cones, The Mix).
- The Salty Dog Grill (former Trident Grill) offers Princess burgers (with 100% all-beef meat and onboard baked buns) and Street Tacos (with roasted sweet potato-green chile or grilled chipotle-lime chicken.
- Slice (former Prego Pizzeria) offers Neapolitan-style pizzas.
- Coffee and Cones (former Sundaes Ice Cream Bar) offers complimentary ice cream in cones, gourmet ice-cream sandwiches, fresh-brewed speciality coffee (by company's new "New Grounds Crafted Coffee" program).
- Sabatini's restaurant was renamed to "Sabatini's Trattoria".
- Sun Deck's LED screen (at the outdoor theatre) was replaced with a bigger one.
- Horizon Court (buffet restaurant) was reupholstered.
- The Mix (former Mermaid's Tale) is a poolside bar with an upgraded menu.
- Club Class Mini-Suite is a new premium cabin category with exclusive dining and VIP amenities (new Club Class Dining, reserved dining area with an expanded menu, expedited seating, priority embarkation-disembarkation).
- All cabins were upgraded with the custom-made Princess Luxury Beds.
- Camp Discovery Center (kids and teens facilities serving children ages 3-17) is created via a partnership with Discovery Channel as part of Princess Cruises "Discovery at Sea" onboard enrichment program.
- Ship's wellness complex (Lotus Spa and Fitness Center) received renovated and upgraded treatments rooms and beauty salon. The fitness received the latest indoor training equipment.
- The Casino received new carpets, light fixtures, flat TVs at its Bar.
- Shops of Princess (onboard boutiques) were upgraded, and the Effy Fine Jewelry boutique was added.
- Ocean Medallion (digital connectivity technology) was installed.
- All lounges received new carpeting and all soft furnishings were cleaned.
Crown Princess deck plans are property of Princess Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.