Sky Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Sky Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Princess Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Sky Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Sky Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Sky Princess (built 2019) is one of the largest Princess cruise ships and fleet's 4th Royal-class liner - with sisterships and fleetmates Royal Princess (2013), Regal Princess (2014), Majestic Princess (2017) and Enchanted Princess (2020), plus P&O UK ship Britannia (2015).
Sky Princess cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1780 cabins for 3560 passengers (max capacity is 4272 guests) served by 1350 crew and staff. The ship has 14 passenger decks (out of 17), 14 bars, 2 swimming pools, 8 jacuzzies, 16 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
- Royal-class ships are Princess Cruises' largest vessels ever built, with the biggest Atrium area (more entertainment and casual dining options / Gelato, Ocean Terrace), fleet's biggest topdeck pool area (hosting nightly the “water and light show” / computerized "Watercolor Fantasy" fountain with 85 waterjets), fleet's biggest and most advanced outdoor cinema ("Movies Under The Stars" / about 1/3 larger), Concierge Lounge (Suite passengers only area on Deck 14).
- The glass-bottomed SeaWalk offers stunning sea and port views from 128 ft/39 m above waterline.
- All the ship’s outside cabins have a balcony (their total number is 1438).
- The Sky Princess ship has the advanced SISCO A-PASS 6 mobile sys which is the mobile app that handles tasks related to passengers/crew safety, also facilitating a faster embarkation /disembarkation process and providing the cruise ship management with information for (and also tracking) everyone on board.
- Princess Cruises Sky ship passengers can easy share their cruising vacation experience by using the complimentary “Princess@Sea Messenger”. This is a new and free mobile application integrated in the “Princess@Sea” app (accessible via tablet)/smart phone).
Sky Princess deck plans are property of Princess Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.