Ruby Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Ruby Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2023-2024-2025 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Princess Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Ruby Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Ruby Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Ruby Princess (2008-built, last refurbished in 2018) is the 9th/last of the Grand-class Princess cruise ships – together with the Caribbean, Crown (sistership), Diamond, Emerald (sistership), Golden (now Pacific Adventure), Grand, Sapphire and Star (now Pacific Encounter).
Ruby Princess cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1530 cabins for 3060 passengers (lower berths/max capacity is 3672) served by 1200 crew-staff. The boat has 18 decks (15 passenger-accessible, 8 with cabins), 12 restaurants and bars, 8 lounges, 4 swimming pools, 7 outdoor Jacuzzis, 14 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
During drydock 2018 October (USD 8,2 million) the liner was upgraded with 3 new dining venues - Slice Pizzeria, The Salty Dog Grill and SHARE (by Curtis Stone).
Ruby Princess deck plan changes 2015 refurbishment review
The ship's last scheduled drydock refurbishment was done in Vancouver BC Canada (December 3 - 14) for general maintenance. Following the refurbishment, the ship's deck plan changes included:
- Two new premium dining venues were added. “SHARE by Curtis Stone” is a family-style restaurant by Curtis Stone (an Australian celebrity chef). Its menu features charcuterie (premium quality meat products), composed salads, homemade pasta, decadent desserts. The new “Salty Dog Gastropub” cuisine experience (by chef Ernesto Uchimura) is provided by a classic pub menu offered nightly in the Wheelhouse Bar (on Promenade Dec 7) with craft beers and pub favourites served in small plates.
- In 2015, aft on Sun Deck 16, “SHARE” replaced "Sabatini’s” – the Italian restaurant, featured on the Princess ships Caribbean, Coral, Emerald and Sun. “SHARE” restaurant debuted on Emerald Princess (in 2015 December). The “Salty Dog Gastropub” debuted on Crown Princess (in 2015 October).
- All cruise cabins were upgraded with the new "Princess Luxury Bed".
- Club Class Mini Suite services and amenities were introduced.
- The ship’s gym was upgraded with new sports equipment and free weights.
Ruby Princess deck plans are property of Princess Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.