Majestic Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Majestic Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Princess Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Majestic Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Majestic Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Majestic Princess (built 2017) is one of the largest Princess cruise ships and fleet's 3rd Royal-class liner - with sisterships and fleetmates Royal Princess (2013), Regal Princess (2014), Sky Princess (2019) and Enchanted Princess (2020), plus the P&O Cruises UK ship Britannia (2015). Princess Cruises Majestic ship is also Carnival Corporation's first vessel specifically designed and built for the Chinese market.
Majestic Princess cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1780 cabins for 3600 passengers served by 1346 crew/staff. The ship has 14 passenger decks (out of 17), 14 bars, 2 swimming pools, 8 jacuzzies, 16 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
- Royal-class ships are Princess Cruises' largest vessels ever built, with the biggest Atrium area (more entertainment and casual dining options / Gelato, Ocean Terrace), fleet's biggest topdeck pool area (hosting nightly the “water and light show” / computerized "Watercolor Fantasy" fountain with 85 waterjets), fleet's biggest and most advanced outdoor cinema ("Movies Under The Stars" / about 1/3 larger), Concierge Lounge (Suite passengers only area on Deck 14).
- Public areas and venues feature European marble, polished woods, mosaic tile flooring, premium fabrics, custom-designed plush carpets in hallways and corridors (with floral motifs), hand-made rugs (at the main dining room entrances.
- The glass-bottomed SeaWalk offers stunning sea and port views from 128 ft/39 m above waterline.
- All outside staterooms (total number is 1438) have private balconies.
- The ship is equipped with the new “SISCO A-PASS 6” system. It serves a mobile application for crew and passenger tracking while on board.
- “Princess@Sea Messenger” is a free mobile app for Princess cruise guests. It allows them to easily share information and plan activities during their vacation. The mobile app is integrated in the “Princess@Sea” app, which is a complimentary application accessible via tablet or smartphone. The “”Princess@Sea Messenger” was rolled out fleetwide in 2015.
- In addition, the Majestic cruise ship has private karaoke rooms (furnished with sofas, large TVs, mini-bars), new at fee restaurant named “Harmony” (Cantonese haute cuisine, menu designed by Michelin-starred chef Richard Chen), noodle bar, lobster bar, dim sum bar), new French bistro named “La Mer” (at fee restaurant, located in the Piazza, menu designed by Michelin-starred chef Emmanuel Renaut).
The following official Princess Cruises YouTube video reviews the liner's best features and signature amenities.
Majestic Princess deck plans are property of Princess Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.