Britannia deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Britannia deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by P&O UK (P&O Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Britannia cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Britannia staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MV Britannia (2015-built, last refurbished in 2019) is a Royal-class cruise ship with sisterships (in the Princess Cruises fleet) Royal Princess (2013), Regal Princess (2014), Majestic Princess (2017), Sky Princess (2019), Enchanted Princess (2021) and Discovery Princess (2022). Britannia is the largest liner in P&O Cruises UK's fleet and also the ever-biggest passenger ship constructed for the UK source market.
Britannia cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1837 staterooms for 3647 passengers (max capacity is 4406) served by 1350 crew-staff. The boat has 17 decks (14 passenger-accessible, 8 with cabins), 10 dining options (restaurants/cafes/food bars), 13 lounges and bars (4 of which outdoor), 9 entertainment venues, 4 swimming pools, 9 Jacuzzis (outdoor whirlpool hot tubs), 12 elevators (4 forward, 4 midship/panoramic, 4 aft), no wraparound Promenade. The ship features full Wi-Fi coverage (shipwide) and a multi-million art collection throughout.
Note: On P&O Britannia ship, launderettes are located on decks A, B, C, D, E, F, G. These are passenger use laundry facilities (open 8 am - 10 pm, complimentary), complete with dryers, washers, ironing boards. Detergent costs extra, or you can use your own. Dry cleaning (called Wascomat or Aquatex /eco-friendly wet cleaning) is available, with service charges per item. List with dry-cleaning prices is available in all cabins.
Britannia ship’s Interior is designed by “Richmond International”. This is a leading UK designer company with quite a number of famous British hotel projects.
P&O Britannia deckplan changes 2019 refurbishment review
- All interiors were refreshed (shipwide).
- (Landing Deck 5 / midship Lobby) a permanent Art Gallery was added (adjacent to Blue Bar / Atrium bar)
- (deck 5 midship) The Atrium was redesigned with new color schemes and relaxed live entertainment (music, informal acts).
- (deck 5 midship) Market Cafe's menu upgraded with new gourmet sweets (recipes by Eric Lanlard / French patissier and celebrity chef)
- (deck 5 forward) To Oasis Spa and Salon (ship's wellness complex) were added two express pods for treatments - one for high-tech spa massages, the other for express skin treatments and LVL lash lifting.
- (Tween Deck 6) The onboard shopping was upgraded with new luxury brands - Jo Malone London (candles), Tom Ford (designer fashion), Michael Kors (designer clothing and accessories, handbags, watches, shoes), Clifton (custom design clothing), Edinburgh Gin (alcohol).
- (Main Deck 7 midship-starboard) Java Cafe (buffet restaurant's) menu was upgraded with alcoholic beverages.
- (deck 7 midship-aft-starboard) Photo Gallery upgraded with Dixons Electronics Hub selling gadgets (imaging, computing, audio) from premium brands like Amazon, Apple (electronics, computer software), Microsoft (software), Sony (electronics, gaming), Canon (imaging and optical products), Fitbit (trackers, wireless wearables), GoPro (action cameras), Bose (audio devices / headphones, speakers, wearables).
On MS Britannia, P&O UK also introduced a try-before-you-buy program with consultant-managing tasting tables in the ship's beauty and make-up areas.
Britannia deck plans are property of P&O UK (P&O Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.