Arcadia deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Arcadia cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Arcadia staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
P and O Arcadia (built 2005, last refurbished in 2017) is the smallest among P and O cruise ships and one of the line’s adult ships – together with Oriana and Aurora. Arcadia cruise ship structurally belongs to the Vista-class Carnival Corporation ships from the fleet of Cunard (Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth) and Holland America Line (Noordam, Oosterdam, Westerdam, Zuiderdam).
P and O Arcadia cruise ship deck plan have a total of 1000 staterooms for 2000 passengers (max capacity is 2458 guests) served by 970 crew/staff, 11 passenger decks with 4 restaurants, 10 bars, 2 swimming pools, 5 jacuzzies, 14 elevators. Arcadia is an adults-only ship. She has no family- or kids dedicated venues, facilities or programs available on board.
Note: On P&O Arcadia ship, launderettes are located on decks C, D, E. These are passenger use laundry facilities (open 8am-10pm, complimentary), complete with dryers, washers, ironing boards. Detergent costs extra, or you can use your own. Dry cleaning (called Wascomat or Aquatex /eco-friendly wet cleaning) is available, with service charges per item. List with dry-cleaning prices is available in all cabins.
P&O Arcadia deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after the ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment (November 1-14, done in Hamburg Germany at the Blohm+Voss shipyard) includes:
- Updates and re-designing of all Suites, public areas, bars, and restaurants - the job was done by the London-based UK company RPW Design specializing in interior design. Interior renovations included new carpeting, new furniture, soft furnishing refreshes, new color schemes.
- (aft on Lido deck 9) Aquarius pool and bar renovations included refreshed furnishings, new color scheme, updated chairs, sofas, bar stools, coffee tables, signage, wall tiles.
- The 3-deck high Atrium (including the ship's Reception) was updated with new carpets and furniture (chairs, banquettes, cushions).
- (forward on Lido deck 9) Oasis Spa's Reception was updated with new carpets and blinds. All loungers and armchairs were refreshed and cushions were added.
- (midship starboard on deck 2) Intermezzo Bar received a new color scheme, new carpeting, blinds and new furniture (chairs, sofas, stools, coffee tables, lampshades).
- All Suites were refreshed with new design, new color scheme, new furniture (sofabeds, armchairs, coffee tables, lamps), new curtains, bed cushions, throws.
The list of changes after the ship's 2013 drydock refurbishment (November-December) included:
- 24 new passenger cabins (of which 6 single-occupancy cabins), all cabins were refurbished (new carpeting, flat TVs)
- The Globe Lounge became the Electra Disco
- Orchid restaurant became “East”
- Crow’s Nest Lounge refit and renovation (added new bar).
The ship's 2008 drydock refurbishment (Germany, Lloyd Werft, 24-day refit at the Bremerhaven yards) included:
- Stern refit- 34 new passenger cabins were added, of which 10 single cruise cabins, 23 balcony rooms, 1 suite.
- Cyb@Study (Internet center) was converted into The Screening Room (cinema), while the Internet stations were moved to The Library.
- Ocean Grill Restaurant was renovated, Aquarius Bar was enlarged.
- Additional 75-ton Sun Deck area was added (size 5920 ft2 / 550 m2).
Arcadia deck plans are property of P&O Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.